•.•*•CHAPTER THIRTY THREE•*•.•

PATIENCE

The Kingdom Alpha and Luna were in the garden. The King wanted to fulfill his mate's dream so he had ordered someone to make a flower crown for Luna.

They sat under the shade of a tree and shared a passionate kiss. The Omega kept snuggled against his Alpha's warmth and took the minty smell.

"Omega, I have planned something for us next week," The Alpha said, taking his mate's small hand on his big one.

"What is Alpha?" Jimin asked excitedly

"Don't we need to crown you and present you as Luna?" The Alpha asked

Jimin didn't say anything, he just looked at his Alphabet more.

"We are having our wedding next week" Jeongguk said smiling widely

"What? Wedding" Jimin asked as his eye started to fill

"Yes love, your crown is ready and our rings are also ready so w eshouldnt be late for this, '' Jeongguk said, kissing his mate's cheek.

Jimin shyly smiled and his eyes left some tears. He can't believe he is going to marry, he never wished to get married but he does love marriage.

Jeongguk wiped the tears of his mate and kissed his soft pink lips. He wrapped his small Omega inside his arms and kept close with him.

"Alpha" and high pitched voice was heard from away

Alpha and Luna turned to see Melissa running towards them with a big flower crown. She giggled happily as she came closer to her Alpha and Luna.

"The maid gave me to give you" Melissa said giving the crown to her Alpha

"Thankyou Melissa" Jeongguk said and placed it on Jimin's head.

Jimin smiled widely and he thinked about his dream. Melissa was going to walk around but Jimin stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked

"They made a cake todayyyy" She screamed and ran towards the castle making the other two wolves laugh at the child.

"I need a pup like her" Jeongguk said looking at his mate, seeing him blush and smiling so shyly.

Jimin nodded.

"Who knows we already have one inside here?" Jeongguk said, placing his hand over Jimin's tummy, making the Omega blush so madly.

He hugged his Alpha and hid his face on the broad chest to hide his blush. The Alpha chuckled at his mate's behavior.

"We are going to be the kings of this kingdom" Jeongguk said, running his hands over the blonde locks and his mate nodded his head.

"Can I see the crown?" Jimin asked softly

"No baby, it's a rule in our kingdom. Our every new crowns are only seen at the oath" Jeongguk said

"So the King's crown also made new for new kings?" Jimin asked as he doesn't know about these things.

"Yes, my mother have a crown and she wears it whenever we have meetings on the throne or whenever we go out to our kingdom people" Jeongguk said

"What about your father's?" Jimin asked sadly as he knows his Alpha's father was killed by Busan Kingdom

"Yes he also had another crown, it's in their room now." Jeongguk said

"Don't you miss him Alpha?" Jimin asked snuggling more to his Alpha

"Yes I do, we all do. But what can we do about it, god needed him" Jeongguk said smiling at his teary eyes Omega.

The King kissed his mate's forehead and told him to calm down. Every Omega's are usually so emotional but Jimin is more than emotional at every single thing from the start. He always likes this, cries over other people's hurt.

"Your eyes are shining on this sunlight" The alpha said lovingly, making the Omega blush and hide on the broad chest again.

The Alpha chuckled at his mate's behavior and hugged him tightly. He kept kissing his mate's cheek and the bond mark making the Omega so comfortable. And the King Alpha soon finds that his mate has already slept on his lap. The Omega was sleeping so peacefully against his Alpha, his one little hand was holding his Alpha's shirt and the other one was under his head.

His breath was so calm and quiet, no noises around them. So much peace just the sound of the breezing wind and the sound of the Alpha's kiss on the pale cheek.

■■■

"Iam impatient, I want to find my brother" Hoseok said

"We know Hoseok, but we need some time. We also want him to be safe, don't worry, let's hope he is alright '' Aldrich said and Hoseok nodded.

Just both of these were sitting near the fireplace on Addison's house. It's like noon and Alex is in the shop, Addison in the Castle and Brian was checking outside.

"I want to see him" Hoseok whispered with a sigh

"Me too actually, we have been hearing this from a young age" Aldrich said smiling widely.

Hoseok chuckled and smiled at his friend.

"Arya would be missing you right now" Hoseok said thinking about the cute little 16years old girl who is all of their sister.

"Yes she might be, she just told me to bring something for her after killing Taemin," Aldrich said laughing as he thought about his sister.

Hoseok chuckled

Brian was then entered the house and settled beside his two friends.

"Listen, I met a guard here who seems really nice and as much as I can see he is against Taemin's rules and he doesn't have any choice" Brian said and his two friends listened to him carefully.

"So? Are you thinking about getting close to him?" Hoseok asked

"Maybe, he seems so nice and I talked a little bit with him and he is so soft" Brian said

"Maybe we can talk with him without anyone noticing" Aldrich said

"Yeah, we can see him later tonight," Hoseok said and his friends agreed.

"Everything is going to be alright"