•.•*•CHAPTER TWENTY SIX•*•.•

⚠️Smut⚠️

BONDED MATES

As Jeongguk knew about the upcoming heat of his Omega he decided to move to the upper chamber today. He ordered the maids to make all facilities of food and bathing,he made all the windows locked from inside the chamber.He didn't want any Alphas to breathe his Luna's heat smell. He wants to give his Omega protection, safety and comfort.

Currently both the wolves are sleeping on the big bed in the upper chamber as they moved here last night.

The little wolf was engulfed inside his Alpha's big arms and his face was pressed on the broad chest. The Alpha's face was buried on the Omega's neck and his nose was touching the mating spot. The thick warm blanket was covered over them. The Alpha was taking the flowery and sweet smell of the Omega on his every breath.

Jeongguk's eyes shot open when he heard a whimper from his Omega. He looked down at his little wolf seeing him still sleeping. But Jimin was clutched onto his Alpha and was whining loudly in his sleep.

Jeongguk gets that his Luna is in heat and he needs his Alpha. He once again looked at the door seeing it still locked. That door is not going to open for three days, maybe more than three days because of his upcoming rut too.

"Alpha?" A whimper was heard in Jeongguk's ears

He looked at his mate seeing his very dark eyes filled with lust were staring at him. The Omega looked at him desperately and he whined.

"Alpha...my alpha, need you" The Omega whispered shuffling on his lying position with discomfort as his slick was flowing fastly.

"I Am here love" Jeongguk said

"Alpha alpha..please don't go" Jimin whimpered looking at his Alpha who was holding him.

"I'm not going anywhere this time, love" Jeongguk said, laying over the little wolf. He captured those pink lips and deeply, passionately kissed him. The Omega wrapped his hands around the Alpha's neck and he trapped his knees on the Alpha's hips,not letting him to go anywhere.

"Alpha I need you......my wolf needs you...i am so...help me....please help me Alpha '' Jimin whispered as kissing and licked the Alpha's neck and chin.

Jeongguk couldn't control himself at the behavior of his mate and the strong smell of the slick too. His eyes flashed red and he torred the Omega's robe and made him naked underneath him, Jimin was grateful for being without clothes. Jimin's dick was so hard and it was standing so proudly.

Jeongguk took his own clothes fastly and directly sucked his mate's neck. He sucked on the bond mark and gave a lick on it.

Jimin moaned loudly and he scratched the Alpha's back with pleasure. Jeongguk bent Jimin's legs and traced his rim hole with his fingers. He can feel the thick liquid on his finger and he leaned to his thighs and licked strips of slick.

"Ohh alpha" Jimin moaned and clutched the alpha tightly.

He licked the hole leaking slicks around the Omega's thighs and bum, he felt the heavenly taste and the heavenly scent.

"Uhh Alpha"

Jeongguk's head was buried on the pale cute tummy and his one arm was around the pale hips, he slowly entered his one finger inside the pretty tight hole. And the Omega was holding the Alpha's back and head.

Without realizing Jimin was leaving white liquid from his dick and he was shocked that he can also cum. Seeing this Jeongguk's eyes changed from red to golden.

Jimin had never come before in his life but his rapists had done it a lot of times.

Jeongguk pumped his finger fastly and pushed two more fingers inside him. His hand was now covered with dark slick and he was enjoying the warm liquid. Jeongguk took his hand and licked the strips of fat slick feeling so addictive.