•.•*•CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE•*•.•

THOUGHTS

"Your scent is getting strong Omega" Jeongguk said as both of them were snuggling with each other on their bed.

Jeongguk noticed that from yesterday Jimin's smell was getting strong, which means his next heat is soon.

"Why is it strong?" Jimin asked as he was confused why his smell suddenly got strong.

"Your heart is soon to love that's why" Jeongguk said, nuzzling his nose into Jimin's neck.

Jimin blushed and snuggled towards the strong chest and he thought about those days of his heat. He and his Alpha are only on the most top floor in the chamber.

Jeongguk has arranged everything for Luna's next heat, they are going to be alone on the top floor in a chamber with needed food and bathing facilities.

"My rut is also soon Omega" Jeongguk said

Jimin looked at his Alpha and he gets what all these about. He in heat and his Alpha in rut will be so much mess.

Both of them snuggled under the blankets and the Alpha makes sure his little wolf is comfortable enough.

Jimin was glowing day by day and Jeongguk couldn't stop his smiling face. The whole kingdom was happy for their Alpha to find their Luna ,to get the most beautiful Luna, to get an Royal wolf. Kingdom Bristol was shocked when they gets to know that their Luna is a Royal too.

The loyal wolves of Bristol now hate the Manchester kingdom more when they get to know about the cruelty they did to their Luna. Bristol wolves were so sad towards their Luna for going through all of those horrible things. Some Omegas even cried when they heard about the past of their Luna and they really hated the Manchester Kingdom.

"Do you love pups, Jimin?" Jeongguk asked

"Yes of course, they are so small and cute. I love their giggles'' Jimin said smiling

"I mean pups of our own baby" Jeongguk said tracing the blonde locks

"Yes I want pups" Jimin said smiling and blushing

Jeongguk smiled at his blushing Omega and he kissed his lips.

"What do you want first? Girl or boy?" Jeongguk asked

Jimin thought about it for a moment, he had never thought about these before. He never got time to think about his future or having pups. All he wanted was just to sleep without getting hurt.

"Anything will be fine, I just love pups" He said softly against his Alpha's chest

Jeongguk chuckled and held his mate tightly.

"What do you want, Alpha?" Jimin asked

"I love girl pups, they are so sweet and they never make mess like little boys" Jeongguk said

Jimin giggled happily.

"But you were a little boy once Alpha" Jimin said still giggling

"Oh yeah, ask my mother she will tell you how messed up I am. The twins are making that mess right now, so annoying they are" Jeongguk said, sighing as he thinks about the Beta twins who really are a headache to his mother right now.

Jimin giggled and the giggles turned into laughter with his Alpha. Both of them laughed and after a moment they caught their breath and calmed themselves.

Then suddenly a thought killed Jimin's mind. All these years he was getting raped, if he count before this year he isnt sure but he was raped from his twelveth age. He was getting raped from different wolfs. And till now he never gets pregnant, doesn't that mean he can't bear pups?

Jimin's sudden change of expression makes Jeongguk so worried. He cupped his mate's cheek and shook a bit for attention.

"Omega, Love what happened?" Jeongguk asked worriedly when he saw a layer of tears in Jimin's eyes.

"I can't bear pups Alpha" He said whimpering

"What do you mean love?" Jeongguk asked, carefully tracing his fingers on those blonde hairs.

Jimin cried more and his tears ran a lot, he sniffed and was held pressed against the warm strong chest. It really killed him inside that he can't give any pups to his Alpha and his Alpha needs girl pups.

"Don't cry please, what happened?" Jeongguk asked rubbing his back

"They-they had raped me and I n-never get pre-pregnant right? I can't bear pups right?" Jimin said crying loudly and he hiccuped against his Alpha's chest.

Jeongguk rubbed his back and tried to soothe him.

"Jimin, you don't know love. Omegas can only get pregnant when they will have their first heat" Jeongguk said

Jimin instantly stopped his cries and looked at his Alpha.

"What? Is it true?" Jimin asked softly

"Yes my love, they can only get pregnant when the Omega will be a mature wolf who has heat," Jeongguk explained to his little mate.

Jimin nodded his head as he understood the things.

"Dont cry like this baby, Its makes me so hurt" Jeongguk said kissing those pink lips

"I'm sorry Alpha" Jimin said and snuggled on the broad chest and smiled widely.

He is happy that he gets his heat here, not in his old pack. He is happy that he didn't carry those ugly rogues' pups. He is happy that he can bear pups like every other Omegas. He is happy that he can carry his Alpha's pups. Carry his Alpha's favorite girl pups.

He smiled widely and more snuggled on his Alpha's body.

"Jin won't come to our room from today" Jeongguk said

"What happened? Is he alright?" Jimin asked worriedly about his pregnant friend.

"Don't worry Luna, he is alright. He have some headaches so Hayleen said to not get top floors and take big rest" Jeongguk said

Jimin nodded his head

"Can I go and see him in his room?" Jimin asked

"Of Course love, you can do whatever you want here," Jeongguk said, kissing that sharp pale nose.

"Alpha, What happened to the Seafarers? I did not heard anything about them again" Jimin asked

"Oh, They are still here my love, our wolfs have builded them some sheds and tents outside the castle and our workers are making them a suitable ship" Jeongguk said

"That's so kind of you, I never heard a king ordering for making a ship for seafarers" Jimin said smiling and getting proud of his Alpha.

Jeongguk chuckled and kissed his mate's lips.

"Thankyou love" Jeongguk replied

Jeongguk closed his eyes and took a big breath when he got the wave of the sweet smell of his Omega and he buried his face in the crook of the pale neck.

"Your heat will be on tomorrow," Jeongguk said, still inhaling the mixture of honey and lavender.

Jimin blushed and smelled his Alpha back. The minty scent was also getting strong. Both of the wolves scented each other and were very dizzy.

"Iam going to bond you love"