•.•*•CHAPTER THIRTY NINE•*•.•

TROUBLE

Jimin and his Alpha were just laying on their bed and they just woke up. Jeongguk was spooning his little mate and was tracing his knuckles over the exposed pale thighs. Jimin was playing with the King's wedding ring, gold with a royal symbol.

Both of them were naked under the blankets and they were pressed against each other. The Alpha's bare, warmed chest was making his little wolf's back and body comfortable. Their legs were tangled together and the Alpha's kissing sound can be heard.

Jimin was feeling so good with his Alpha laying like this. So warm and nice. He would never like to go back to his old pack, no one cares about him there and here every single one cares and loves him.

The Alpha leaned forward and kissed his neck just below Jimin's ear. He shivered as the goosebumps crawled all over his body and he squirmed under the blanket. The Alpha chuckled at his mate's reaction and kissed his head.

Both of them were too lazy to wake up from the bed and they just wanted to lay there like that. Silent and kissing. Jimin pulled his Alpha's hand and kissed his knuckles. He then placed it under his neck and laid there comfortably.

"I love you Omega" The Alpha whispered against her ear

Luna turned around smiling widely, he faced his Alpha and snuggled against him.

"I love you too Alpha, I love you so much" He said, making the Alpha smile and happy.

The Alpha leaned and kissed his mate, taking his pretty lips between his teeths he bited it gently. The omega whimpered and grabbed his Alpha's shoulders. Their tongues slid together, so sweet and warm.

The alpha holds the Omega's back of neck and deepens the kiss. The Alpha started to kiss him hungrily and the Omega was still so slow....but their kiss was distracted by a knock on their room.

"Who is that?" The king growled angrily as he got so much anger for distracting his and Luna's nice moment.

Jeongguk soon regretted growling as he saw his mate covering his ears and looking at him with pleading eyes. Jeongguk kissed his mate's lips and apologized to him.

"Your ma-majesty" A scared voice heard from the other side of the door.

Jeongguk gets up from the bed and quickly puts on his pants, his mate also does the same. Jeongguk opened the door and saw a beta maid was standing there shaking with fear as she knew that she had made her Alpha angry.

"What happened?" Jeongguk asked

"So-something happened at border you-your majesty, the guards are at the throne hall" She said scardly

"Tell them we are coming, you can go" The alpha said

The beta bowed her head and went away from there. Jeongguk turned inside his room seeing a curious Jimin sitting in the bed after putting on a blue robe.

"Come on love, we have to go to our thrones" Jeongguk said and his mate nodded.

After dressing completely they go to the throne hall and see the tensed guards who were so nervous and scared.

"Alpha" A guard called hurriedly after seeing Jeongguk.

Every guard bowed to their Alpha and Luna, Jeongguk can see that they are tense and something has happened.

"Alpha we saw an Busan wolf at the border, he was demanding to enter inside our pack" A guard said

"What?" Jeongguk asked

"Yes alpha, we know it's a trap so we had tied him down and we had closed his mouth with a cloth too. But we don't know Alpha that how many wolves are spying us from the border" another guard said

"Where is he now?" Jeongguk asked

"Still at the border, as much as we know he wants to see inside our pack and he is a guard seeing his uniform. He is a beta and is unmated" The guard said and Jeongguk nodded his head.

"Get the horse ready, we are going to meet him. But...bring him to the hill dungeon, tying his eyes, he shouldn't see our place and roots' ' Jeongguk ordered and the guards bowed their heads and went out from there.

"Alpha, should you need to go?" Jimin asked softly as he was scared for his Alpha to go.

The alpha smiled and kissed his mate's cheek.

"I will be alright baby, don't worry okay? I can feel your upsetness, please dont be for me" The Alpha said

Jimin smiled and nodded

"We need to keep our kingdom safe from every dirty people '' The Alpha said and kissed his mate's head and then he received a kiss on his cheek too.

The Alpha then goes out from the castle to the hill dungeon leaving a worried mate behind. Jimin knows that his Alpha is safe and brave, but it's just his Omega nature to get so worried.

Jimin then decided to go to Jin and keep him company. He knows Namjoon will let him inside to see Jin.

Jimin knocked on the door and he said 'it's Jimin', Namjoon said to come in. There is Jin lying on his side on the bed, swollen tummy and his hands were protected on the belly. When Jimin gets inside Jin's room he was sleeping and was purring making Jimin giggle. Namjoon smiled at Jimin and told him to sit on the bed with them.

"Is he alright? I hadn't seen him for two days'' Jimin asked quietly not to wake up Jin.

"Yes Jimin, he is alright. Thankyou for keeping checking on him when I wasn't here, ' Namjoon said and Jimin just smiled.

"Doe-does the babies kicked?" Jimin asked

Namjoon chuckled

"No Jimin, no yet. Iam also curious just like you" Namjoon said and both of them laughed.

Jin stirred and whined loudly, making the other two wolves shut their mouths. The Alpha traces his hand on Jin's head making him calm again and Jimin smiles at the lovely view.

"You are going to have two Alpha boys," Jimin said quietly, making Namjoon smile.

"We love whatever the babies are"