•.•*•CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN•*•.•

ELATED

The Earls and Ladies of Seoul Kingdom is now two months old. Their giggles and screaming were the ones which filled the castle. Jin's pups were Alphas so they are quite silent, they don't make inappropriate problems which both Jin and Namjoon are so glad.

The Alpha and Luna's pups are so beautiful, the Kingdom people couldn't stop their cooes at them. They just give this beautiful aroma which can't explain, their scent of happiness was all around the castle.

And Jin's pups are beautiful as well but the nature of these twin Alphas gave this vibes of strength. They smell power.

Jimin and Jin take care of six of the pups together, if Jin is busy then Jimin takes care of his pups and they switch too. Jin and Jimin's pups are just some months apart, they will be the same age. They are both glad that they won't have their hearts until the pups will be one year old.

Seokjin's pups' names are Juno and Rollo, it was quite weird that Namjoon and Jin hadn't named their son for over a month. They were searching for perfect names, so these names really matches them. Hayleen said that Jin's twins are not identical, they look similar at month olds and maybe till 3 years olds but they will be different when they grow more.

So the Omega girls totally have four Brothers to protect them, Jimin is more happy about it. He and Jin just wish they won't fight over anything when they grow up. They both want them to love each other, always.

Now at Alpha's and Luna's room Jimin and his pups are having a conversation. The babies are just two months old but they make noises of "ah- oh- no- ha" . They do understand what's happening and what people are telling them.

They are on the floor sitting over the new white fluffy carpet which was brought only for the pups. Jimin is lying on his stomach and his pups are sitting in front of him, Andreas so close to Jimin. Their wolves are so happy and joyful.

"Your father had made coronets for you all, it's in the box. You will get it when you are like.....seven? Five maybe" Jimin said, the pups just made some noises.

The pups crawled towards Jimin and snuggled inside his arms. He is laying on his elbows so there is space for four pups to get comfortable around his small arms.

"Are you feeling good my pups?" Jimin asked, scenting each and every pup.

Arsenio holds Jimin's forefinger like always, he just wants to make sure his mother is safe. He looks at his sister and brother too, he is like always in his own world.

"Oh baby, I won't go anywhere. I will be here with you" Jimin said, kissing his Alpha son. "I think you will also sneak out when you grow a little more, and I think I will let you for that. Your father learned so many thinks when he sneaked, so as your uncle"

Isa and Rainey giggled at each other while playing on their mother's arm. Jimin looked at them as to why they were giggling.

"Why are you laughing babies?" He asked and booped their noses which made them giggle more loudly.

Jimin cooed at their cuteness, the girls are always their own world unless they are with their father. Arsenio and Andreas need their mother.

"I can't wait for you all to see your wolves, you will turn to your wolf form when you are five. I Am excited, you all are beautiful" Jimin said kissing Andreas head who is mostly close with him.

Seeing that the girls moved closer and nuzzled their head on Jimin's neck made him giggle. He kissed their head as well, and there is Arsenio who is looking at Jimin hopefully. Jimin slowly pulled his Alpha son closer and kissed his head as well.