•.•*•CHAPTER NINTEEN•*•.•

ARTISTRY

Jimin watched his Alpha talking with some other Alpha wolves in the garden. Jimin was on the balcony of his room and he was peeking at his Alpha down.

He was thinking, '' Why does his Alpha look so serious and angry with other people?

He is such a cute and gentle Alpha.

Jimin really loves the way Jeongguk swipes his hair with his hands near his crown. He loved the way his Alpha walks. He always loves the way his Alpha smiles.

Jimin watched the turquoise stone shining on his Alpha's crown. The crown just made the alpha so beautiful and powerful.

Jimin's eyes lit up when he saw his Alpha walk back to the castle. He hurried inside and waited on the bed for his Alpha.

He has a surprise for the Alpha actually that's why he was peeking at him. Taking the surprise present under the big bed he hide it under the blanket and sat beside it.

He smiled widely when he heard the door open.

Jeongguk entered his and Luna's room with his lovely smile. He watched his Omega who was holding something under the blanket and was smiling at him.

"What are you hiding under the bed?" Jeongguk asked as he sat on the bed.

The omega shyly smiled and pulled out the drawing he did for his Alpha.

Jeongguk's eyes widened with surprise when he saw his Omega holding a picture of him,beautifully carved on a wooden board.

He drew the Alpha King with his crown and he was in a proud expression.

"Oh my god, did you draw this? Jeongguk asked his Omega

Jimin smiled and nodded his head. He blushed when his Alpha kissed his cheek.

"This will be hanged on the throne" Jeongguk said

Jimin gasped and looked at his Alpha.

"You really loved it?" Jimin asked softly

"I will love everything you do, and this is so beautiful. Everyone should know that their Luna is an artist" Jeongguk said, tracing the blonde blocks.

Jimin smiled and soon hid his face on the strong chest. The place where he felt more safe than anywhere else.

"When did you do this?" Jeongguk asked as he carefully ran his fingers through the carved wooden drawing.

"Hmmm.....four days ago I think," Jimin said remembering.

Jeongguk smiled and kissed his Omega's head.

"Where did you learn to carve?" Jeongguk asked

"Oh,there is an Old man who is a worker there and he is kind too. He gives me food and clothes without the Alpha's notice. He taught me this" Jimin said, looking at his Alpha.

Jeongguk nodded and rubbed the omega's back.

"How did you carve?" Jeongguk asked

"Jin gave me the tools," Jimin said, smiling.

Jeongguk carefully watched the picture of himself and he just loved it a lot. Jeongguk in the picture was smiling and in a gentle expression.

"It's so good" Jeongguk said again

Jimin smiled at his Alpha.

"Do you want to go out today?" Jeongguk asked to trace those blonde locks.

"To the market?" Jimin asked

"Yes,we can buy lots of things Luna" Jeongguk said

"Yes, I want to come too," Jimin said, nodding his head.

Jeongguk smiled at his Omega.

........

"Are you sure Alpha that you don't need anything?" The shopkeeper asked again.

"Yes I'm sure Mason, Iam buying for him" Jeongguk said

"But you should also buy something Alpha" Jimin said softly

"It's alright, I really don't need anything now" Jeongguk said

"Luna?" Mason called

"Yes" Jimin replied genuinely

"If I gave you something will you take it?" Mason asked

"Yes,sure i will" Jimin said smiling

Then the mason took a small wooden sculpture of two wolves which was painted in white and black. A white wolf and an black wolf representing his Alpha and Luna.

"Oh my god that is so beautiful" Jimin said taking the small sculpture

Mason smiled at his Luna and he was so happy that Jimin loved it.

"Did you make it Mason?" Jeongguk asked smiling

"No Alpha, I bought the wooden wolfs from a shop and my son painted it. He said he is painting the Alpha and Luna so he asked if I see them anywhere then give this to them" Mason said smiling

"That's so lovely, How old is your son?" Jimin asked, smiling at Mason.

"He is 12years old Luna" Mason said

"Tell your son that he is will be a great painter one day" Jeongguk said

"Sure Alpha but he wants to be a warrior of the kingdom" Mason said chuckling

"If he is honest with his dream then he will be" Jeongguk said

Mason smiled and nodded.

"I will keep this with me" Jimin said to Mason

Mason thanked Luna and Alpha before they left. After buying the dress they get it in a jewelry shop too. Jeongguk bought a necklace for his Omega and Jimin was so happy.

Like that they spend that day on the market. Jimin was so happy and he didn't want to leave.

■■■

From far away another wolf was riding his horse,searching for his target. His sharp eyes keep looking everywhere carefully.

He is ready now,ready for his mission. Ready to destroy everything,find his only family.

The lonely night only heard the chirping of crickets and the tapping of horses. The rider of the horse was restless and he was craving for killing.

He is ready to take his revenge,his blue eyes were feeling hurt,betrayal,revenge,missing,emotions and love too.

If he fails this mission he will kill himself before someone else will. He just want to kill his loved ones murderers and to find his only family.

The blonde warrior was on his own to his target.

"I will kill you Taemin"