•.•*•CHAPTER TWELVE•*•.•

FRIENDS

"Its okay to shift" Jeongguk said calmly to the Omega

Today Jimin is going to play in his wolf form with the kids,some workers and Jin. He doesn't know why but he is nervous to meet the other kids but he had no idea that the other pups are the one who are so nervous to play with Luna.

It's been half a month since Jeongguk found Jimin and yesterday was his eighteenth birthday. Jeongguk wants to make his Omega happy and comfortable.

The fact that Jimin had never played with anyone had made Jeongguk a bit sad. Which wolf doesn't like to play around in their wolf form? It's a natural thing of a wolf especially when it comes to Omegas. They love to spend time by playing and messing around with others.

"They are happy love, they are so excited to see? You don't need to be nervous,you are Luna here. And....I want to see your wolf form too" Jeongguk said stroking his mate's cheek

Jimin smiled and nodded. They are in a garden which was covered by snow now and the others were waiting for him.

The snow was making Jimin a little bit cold but he was enjoying the coldness now. He loves this white background and slipping ice. He is wearing a thick sweater and some heavy trousers keeping him from extreme cold.

"Shift little one" Jeongguk whispered

Jimin smiled at his Alpha and he nodded.He hasn't shifted over four years and he knows it would make some body ache. Moving some distance away from.his Alpha, Jimin shifted with some bone cracking noises and a whimpering small howl.

Jeongguk should be worried for his Omega, he should be upset that his Omega just whimpered over pain but he couldn't, his full concentration was on the alluring white wolf standing in front of him who was giving him a shy look. Jimin was standing so shyly,looking at the ground because of his Alpha's intense stare.

"Woahhh"

Jimin turned his head seeing the others' mouths hanging open and they were gasping looking at him.

Jeongguk slowly kneeled beside the white wolf, his eyes still so shocked. Jeongguk was in a gape, he couldn't believe his Luna was a white wolf. He is so lucky to have this precious wolf. Slowly stretching his hand he stroked the wolf's furry neck.

"You are showing me every beautiful side of you" Jeongguk said smiling

Jimin licks his alpha's hand as if thanking him and Jeongguk just wants to faint from that.

"Go and play with them,don't go far away okay? And dont be out for long,you could be sick" Jeongguk said, popping the white wolf's cheek.

Jimin nodded and walked towards the other wolves.

They were also still in love,they just saw the other beautiful part of their Luna and they were nervous to play with him.

Time goes on and Jimin still can't believe the pups accepted him,accepted him to play with them. They were playing on snow and he never thought snow would be so much fun. Yes it was cold but he didn't feel shiver,he was so excited.

A month ago snow felt like some sharp knife to him, which hurt him and cut his stomach to starve. But here he sees snow like some white spongy cold thing which he can even eat and play with, a white cold thing which makes his body wet. He loves the snow now,he really loves it.

Melissa was also there, he really loves that kid. She keeps touching his tail with her small paw and he will let out giggles. Melissa would say from time to time that Luna's tail is so furry and fluffy. Jimin then thought about his tail and yes he noticed his tail is a little more hairy than others.