•.•*•CHAPTER FOUR•*•.•

WE ARE MATES(4)

Jimin was full of confusion and scared. He kept looking around the big room, it's so big and has lots of spaces. More bigger than his Alpha King, it's like a big field he thought. He saw a fireplace in the middle of the opposite wall with a long brick chimney in front of him, he was glad to see the fire in this cold and he gets warm from there.

He couldn't believe that an Alpha could just hold and touch him so gently and comfortably even though he himself is so disgusting. How could this Alpha touch him so careless when he is so dirty.

He saw so many chairs and some tables too and he saw something shining on top of a table, a beautiful big crown. It's a King Crown, he can see it's a King's Crown. And he is in the room where the crown is placed.

Jimin gasped as he realized he was in the King's room. Is that beautiful Alpha a King?

He gets more scared now.

He looked at his arms which were on his blanket covered lap. His every single finger and knuckles were wrapped with small clots and green leaves medicine. The greenish colors can be seen through the cloth.

Last night flashed through his mind. After all these years of struggles and abuse he ran from the castle. He didn't know where he was going but he ran till he got tired, he didn't have any idea which territory he was going or what place he was going. And he was attacked by two Alpha Rogues.

Jimin jumped and shivered when the big door again opened with a loud thump voice. Scaredly he saw the same beautiful Alpha again with two other women following him. They smell like Beta and Omega, their hands have large plates too. And the large plates had small plates with food.

"Keep these on table and you two can leave" The Alpha said in a commanding voice which made Jimin's heart beat a little fast. Jimin is sure that this Alpha will yell at him.

Suddenly Jeongguk's face got worried as he saw his thin skinny Mate sitting on the bed who was looking down at his hands. Jeongguk sat beside the boy and took a plate from the table. It was some meat and vegetables, he took the fork and knife.

Jimin's gaze fell on the plate and he swallowed heavily as he wished he could get the food even though he knows he will never get it.

Jeongguk slowly placed the plate on Jimin's lap and waited for him to eat, he had made sure the food was not so hot. Jeongguk wants his mate to try his mother's recipe and enjoy the food.

Jeongguk frowned when Jimin looked at the food, shockingly, he didn't eat anything, just looking at it.

"What happened Omega? Why aren't you eating anything?" Jeongguk asked, touching his Mate's shoulder softly.

Jimin looked at Jeongguk shockingly and he gulped in shock.

"Me?" That's all Jimin asked.

Jeongguk frowned again and didn't understand what his Mate meant by saying 'me'

"Umm you need to get fed love or you will get weak" Jeongguk said and took the bowl from another plate and held it with the silver spoon.

Jimin couldn't believe that this Alpha is giving him this delicious looking food. He had only cook these but he never gets have an try to taste it. He is nervous to touch this clean food, he is so dirty and Why doesn't this Alpha won't talk about it?

"Is it fo-for me Alpha?" Jimin asked, lowering his voice as much as he could.

A happy smile came to Jeongguk's lips as Jimin called him 'Alpha' but it suddenly changed to confusion as to what he asked.