•.•*•CHAPTER FORTY FIVE•*•.•

PREGNANCY

"I hate this Alpha '' Jimin whimpered as Jeongguk laid him on the bed.

"I know love, it will be like this for two months" Jeongguk said and rubbed his mate's back

Jimin just throws up whatever he eats and is so tired, today this is his fourth time and his Alpha had never left his side a bit. It's been a week since the happy news of Luna's pregnancy was heard.

"You need water Jimin?" Jeongguk asked

"No" Jimin whispered

Jin was right, this morning sickness is so much worse and makes them so weak too. Jin couldn't come upstairs but Jimin goes down to see Jin, he was so happy about his Luna and he congratulated him with a kiss on his cheeks.

Kyung-eun had come to see Jimin and she was so happy, she is going to be a grandmother and she is so excited too. The Beta twins also came with her and they just want new members to play with them.

"You want to sleep, love?" Jeongguk asked to his mate

Jimin shaked his head and cuddled up to Jeongguk, he scented his Alpha's chest and layed there calmly. Jeongguk had asked Hayleen if she had any medicines to make his Luna's stomach pain go, but she said the pain is good for further months if he suffers it now.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly when he felt his head spinning and a small pain rushed to his lower belly. Jeongguk tightly hugged his mate inside his arms when he got to know his mate's discomfort.

"We are having an festival here at next week" Jeongguk said

"What festival Alpha?" Jimin asked

"Every year we celebrate this day as the birth of the Seoul kingdom. The kingdom was formed a hundred years ago and we still celebrate it" Jeongguk said happily as he knew he had distracted his mate's pain by the talk.

"Does the whole kingdom celebrate?" Jimin asked

"Yes, the whole of Seoul celebrates it, lots of people will sell food, toys and clothes. It forms like a very bright day" Jeongguk said

"I also want to go, can I go?" Jimin asked

"Of Course love, we all people in the castle went out that day. Everyone in the kingdom joins, the soldiers at the territory also shifts their time to participate" Jeongguk said

"That's so good" Jimin said happily

Jeongguk chuckled and kissed his mate lovingly. Jeongguk talked more about the festival and he was glad that Jimin was totally distracted from his pain and was listening so carefully.

When the time for the breakfast was reached Jimin huffed loudly when his Alpha went out of the room. He isn't hungry and he doesn't want to vomit all of it later.

The Alpha came back with two beta maids who holded the trays of food and drinks. Jimin felt a bitter taste when he drank water so they made fruit juices for him. He sat on the bed with a rather pissed or annoyed face which made the beta maids giggle.

The alpha told them to place the food on bed and to leave. His food is also here and he is also chuckling to see his mate's annoyed face.