•.•*•CAHPTER THIRTY FIVE•*•.•

STRONG AND BRAVE

Hoseok and his mates have been talking with the guard for like two days now. The guard is actually nice, he doesn't support Taemin's rule but he doesn't have any choice for keeping his family alive.

But the guard doesn't have any idea that Hoseok is the prince of Busan, he thought that the two Princes of Busan had died 18years ago. That is all the Kingdom believes, the two princes have died with the King and Queen 18years ago, killed.

Currently Hoseok and his friends are sitting with the guard at the back of the castle. The boys have told that they are just some traders from Iraq and they are selling dates. They had even given some free dates to the guard and the man was happy. His name is Mal and he is in his 40s and he wasn't all that happy.

"What days were they, beautiful days. Our Kingdom doesnt look like this boys, it was so colorful and was so alive. Now it is dark and shady with evilness, we couldn't do anything" The guard said with a sigh.

The boys heard it with an aching heart, especially Hoseok.

"We had two princes, the first prince had the same name as you boy Hoseok. The King named him after his lovely brother's death because of an flu, he used to play harp and he plays it incredibly so like an reminder of his sibling he named his first child as Hoseok, meaning Harp player" The guard said making all of the boys interest, Hoseok never knows why his name was named Hoseok.

"And then our little Prince, an Omega. His name Park Jimin means brave, the King named him that name because it was an insult to all the Omega when they have been called so weak and vulnerable. But we never got a chance to meet our lovely Omega, he was gone before that. We whole kingdom had never seen that little Prince" Mal said

Hoseok and the boys just nodded. Not even Hoseok had got a chance to meet his little brother then how would the Kingdom see him. All he knew before that horrible night was that he had a baby brother, his baby brother was named Park Jimin and his mother already called him Jimin.

"Did you know King Taemin has captured anyone in the castle?" Aldrich asked as he wanted some details of the castle and about the hostagong of Jimin.

"He has lots of hostages, kid, there are many innocent wolves inside this ugly castle. Look at the castle, he even crushed half of it down just because the castle was too big for him and his companion" Mal said angrily as he thought about the night.

Hoseok looked at the guard, all he could see in his eyes was honest. Just honest with his work and the heart for his real king and Queen.

"What would you do if the Prince had come back?" Hoseok asked

There was a complete silence felt in them and the guard smiled.

"I would give my every strength and heart for him to take the Kingdom back" Mal said proudly

Hoseok just chuckled

"There isn't only me like this, there are lots of guards there who disagree with Taemin. When the conflict happened 18years ago, our King had sended ten guards to the Seoul Kingdom to secure them to build a bridge. The Seoul kingdom is lovely but they are currently our enemies because of Taemin. When we came back after like two weeks or so everything was changed. We ten wolves couldn't defeat 200rogues so we surrendered and worked for him. We have family and little pups so we didn't had a choice" Mal said sadly

"Don't be sad, you ten wolves finished your task that your real Alpha asked for, right?" Hoseok said smiling

"Yes, we have done it" Mal said as a happy tear left his eye when he remembered his sweet and brave Alpha.