•.•*•CHAPTER FORTY FOUR•*•.•

HAPPY KINGS

As much as the Alpha is so worried and upset, he couldn't control his happiness. He is going to become a father after six months and he can't believe he is having a pup or pups of his own blood.

Currently the happy Alpha is wrapped his Luna inside his arms, he cant stop kissing his mate and scent his sweet smell. They had been laying like that on their bed for hours and they weren't even bored of it.

The Alpha had told the Royal doctor to spread the words to the castle, he had ordered his Beta to spread this happy news to the whole kingdom too. He can't control this happiness and he kisses his Omega's whole face when he gets to know he is pregnant.

"Alpha you need to calm down" The Omega said giggling

"How would I calm down? It's the most beautiful news I ever heard" The alpha said and buried his face against the pale neck breathing those heavenly scents.

The Omega is also way too happy and is excited, he can't believe that there are lives inside him and he is going to be a mother of his Alpha's pup or pups.

"How many will they be?" The Alpha asked to himself and crawled down to his mate's cute tummy.

He partially laid his head over the tummy after pulling the cloth up and kissed there. His cheek pressed on that skin and he felt so good.

"Hayleen said it only knows on second month Alpha, I'm only a month" Jimin said

"Yes I know, I Am just curious about love" The Alpha replied.

The Omega traced the brown hairs of his Alpha and looked at him with a happy smile. He is also excited and curious just like his Alpha.

"We are having pups, I can't wait" The Alpha whispered against his belly

"Me too Alpha" The Omega said

Hayleen has said to Jeongguk that pregnant Omegas are always so emotional and can cry easily, so she told him not to make any situation for Luna to get so sad. They will remember every single emotional moment until their delivery and that would be so dangerous for both Luna and the pups.

The Alpha had made every single possibility to get his Omega comfortable and he wants his Omega to rest very well.

"Hayleen said that the pain will come again but if you are with me it will go easily" The Omega said softly as he ran his fingers through the Alpha's hairs.

The Alpha crawled up and kissed his mate's lips "don't worry I will always be here with you"

The Omega smiled and nodded, his hand casually went down to his tummy and he held it protectively, it's a natural thing for every Omegas to do like that. They would believe themself that their pups are safe this way. And they feel more safe around their Alphas.

"I can't wait to see your belly so big and round, you in your nest holding your belly and glowing like a sun" The Alpha said and his Omega shyly smiled and giggled at this.

The Omega can feel his Alpha's happiness through their bond mark and he already wants to see their child or children.

"How many pups do you want, Alpha? In the future?" Jimin asked

"I have thought about that from a young age, I Am going to make a whole wolf pack" The Alpha said happily

Jimin gasped for a moment and then he laughed, he thought about their future where he and his Alpha would run around their children like hundreds of wolves.

"A whole pack? Alpha, we will get tired of taking care of all of them" Jimin said giggling making his Alpha laugh with him too.

"I used to say that to my friends when we were younger, I actually want more than two pups" Jeongguk said calmly and he kissed his mate's head.

"What do you think about now? How many are in me now?" Jimin asked

"I don't know love, maybe twins or triplets" Jeongguk said smiling

The Omega smiled and snuggled against his Alpha who is topless, his warmth was making Luna so comfortable and so good.

"Oh Jimin, We have to decide our kids names" Jeongguk said

"Yes Alpha, your wish. I want you to name all of our children, I don't know many names'' The Omega said

Jeongguk kissed the small cute Omega and thought about his heirs' name. He has thought about names of girl pups long ago which he reserved for his future pups.

"I only have some girl names" The Alpha said

"What are they?" The Omega asked excitedly

"Umm let's decide some names together first" The Alpha said and his mate nodded his head.

They spend that very happy day like that, laughs and kisses. The Alpha forcefully made his mate to eat his meal. Hayleen had said that some pregnant Omegas don't like to eat much but that's dangerous too. So the Alpha had made his little wolf to eat his meal till his belly gets full, the Alpha is so overprotective that he isn't even letting his mate go downstairs and eat with the family.

Hayleen have said another thing too, if the Alpha leaves his Luna for like some hours then the Omega's inner wolf would convince him that his Alpha left him forever. Especially a wolf like Jimin who had suffered in the past and is living so comfortably now, he would get hurt easily if he felt that his Alpha isn't paying attention to him.

And over the third month the Omegas get needy and need their Alphas to fill them, it would seem like they are in heat but they won't be so needy as like in the heat.

The Alpha had requested Hayleen not to leave the castle until his mate's delivery but she can go to her home on weekends and if have any functions.

"Alpha" The Omega said with an hurting voice

"Yes love, What happened?" Jeongguk asked worriedly

"I want to..." Jimin didn't finish before he ran to the bathroom and threw up again.

The Alpha stood beside him and rubbed his back, this is going to be like this everyday from now and Jeongguk is ready for everything.

"I Am here Omega, always with you"