•.•*•CHAPTER SIX•*•.•

CUTE LUNA (6)

"What?! He does not know his age?" Yoongi asked shocked

"Yeah, he doesn't and Jin said he don't know either of his parents too" Jeongguk said sadly

"He said his Pack told him that he was there from his birth" Namjoon said as what his Mate Jin told him.

Jeongguk just nodded.

"He is still so scared and he still believes that I will reject him... he is scared of me" Jeongguk said sadly

"That's much they have said to him that he will not have a Mate" Taehyung said, grinding his teeth together as he felt anger for the Busan Kingdom .

Four of Seoul's top wolves are in one of the living rooms at the castle and they were discussing their Luna Jimin. It's night and they were so eager to know something more about their Luna. But even Luna doesn't know anything about himself.

"Jeongguk makes him comfortable okay? Don't even shout or growl accidentally with him, he will get scared. His mind is so weak that's what Lisa said" Namjoon said

Jeongguk nodded

"Yeah, I will'' Jeongguk said

"Yeah, go to him, try to make conversation with him so he could talk to you without being scared" Taehyung said. Everyone agreed and then Jeongguk left for his and his Mate's room.

Jeongguk is so devastated about his Mate, he is so scared and looks so lonely. We couldn't blame him though, he was treated so badly from his birth.

Slowly Jeongguk opened the door and saw Jimin was sitting near the fire, holding his hand together trying to get some heat.

"Jimin" Jeongguk called

Jimin looked at the Alpha and smiled. He tried to stand up but Jeongguk grabbed him and sat him back on the couch. His leg is still broken so he shouldn't get up.

"You alright? Getting cold?" Jeongguk asked softly

Jimin nodded and whispered "Little cold" So Jeongguk picked Jimin from the couch and he sat on it, placing Jimin on his lap and wrapped his big warm arms around his small body.

"Now it will get better love" Jeongguk said

Jimin was blushing madly at the position and he just nodded his head.

To hide his red face he hid his face on the Alpha's broad chest.

"Jimin, If it hurts then no need to answer but would you tell me what happens after you escape from there?" Jeongguk asked Memories flashed back on Jimin's head and he clearly knew what happened.

"I was ru-running when I reached the fo-forest and then I hide un-under a tree. But two Al-Alphas saw me th-they reached for me and dragged me ou-outside and they said so-something but I couldn't und-understand it and then to-took my cl-clothes off-" Before Jimin could finish Jeongguk stopped him by shushing his lips with his palm. It really hurts Jeongguk that his Mate was saying this to him. It hurts when you hear your loved ones get hurt and they tell that to themselves.

"Enough, no need to tell me anymore of what happened" Jeongguk whispered and kept his little Wolf closer to him.

After some more time they fall into silence and then Jeongguk breaks it.