Chapter 60

Allison's POV

I wake up next to Harry, my head on his chest. I smile and kiss his cheek as his eyes open slowly. Yesterday was so perfect. It's made it impossible to wake up in a bad mood. Harry sighs and speaks in his low morning voice. "Good morning, baby." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning. I didn't think I'd see you this morning."

Harry yawns. "Why is that?"

"Isn't it bad luck for the groom to see the bride on their wedding day?"

Wedding day! Jesus Christ. I can't believe I just said that. It's today. I'm getting married in less than ten hours.. to Harry. Holy crap.. I'm getting married. What the fuck? I'm so happy but I can't believe it's happening at the same time. I can't believe that something is actually going right for once.

"I don't believe in luck." Harry scoffs. "Besides, if I didn't see you, I couldn't give you your present."

Harry says and hops out of bed before I have time to blink. "Present? Harry, what the hell? I didn't get you anything." I whine and hear him laugh as I cover my face with my hands.

"It's okay. You weren't supposed to."

"But now I feel like I should've, because you got me something."

I feel the bed dip down as Harry climbs into it. He straddles my waist and grabs my hands, taking them off my face. I look up at him and pout. "It's not a big deal." He smiles and pins my arms above my head.

"You're making me look bad." I blush and Harry's face twists in confusion.

"That's not possible."

I blush.

Harry kisses me and I push him away. "Neither of us have brushed our teeth yet."

Harry stifles a laugh. "You don't appreciate my kisses?"

"No! Of course I do."

"Good." Harry smiles. Next thing I know he begins to attack me with kisses, placing them wherever he can. My face, my forehead, my neck, my chest.

"It tickles!" I laugh loudly and writhe beneath him.

Harry stops and lets out a satisfied sigh. My chests heaves up and down and he smiles at me.

"I'm tired of this waiting. I just want to fast-forward to tonight so I can marry you and finally have you as my wife and take you somewhere in this beautiful country on a honeymoon and fuck you senseless." Harry says and I bite my lip.

"That was actually very romantic until the last bit." I laugh and Harry smirks.

"You don't want me to fuck you?"

I widen my eyes in a panic. "No, I do. I definitely do. That phrase just didn't fit well with the rest of that sentence." I laugh and Harry joins me.

"Right," he says and gets off of me, "I am going to shower. I'm sure my mother will be up here any second squealing and saying how excited she is, so you won't be alone for long."

"Okay." I nod and sit up in the bed, leaning against the headboard.

Harry stares at me and I look at him, wondering why he hasn't gone to the shower yet. He smirks and crawls onto the bed, slowly approaching me on his hands and knees like a wild animal. I smile with anticipation for whatever he's about to do. A smirk settles on his beautiful lips as he finally reaches me. Harry pauses, staring at me, before finally connecting his lips with mine.

He pushes his tongue into my mouth and I try not to smile. Here I was, complaining about him kissing me before we'd brushed our teeth and now his tongue is in my mouth. Oh, how the tables have turned.