Author's Note

So this, obviously, is not an update. Hence the title "Author's Note". But, I hope you'll still read this because I'll explain some things in this.

Basically, I have a few things I want to address before Alive is, officially, complete.

1) A lot of people were asking me "Why didn't Harry just fight Dylan back?" And that's a really good question. In all honesty, I wrote it that way intentionally. Harry's thought process and reasoning behind not fighting back is entirely up to interpretation. I didn't like the idea of telling you explicitly "okay and this is why he didn't fight back" because that didn't feel right to me. So, I'm giving you the option to decide for yourself. Please don't hate me for it. Haha.

2) This is the end of Alive, but it is not the end of my writing. As I've mentioned in previous author's notes, I have another fanfiction up called Forbidden. It's also about Harry and if you like my writing, maybe you'd like that too ¯\_()_/¯ In addition to that, I have SEVERAL more books planned so, unfortunately, this isn't the last you'll hear from me haha.

3) I want to thank every single one of you that read Alive and have even read this far into the author's note. This was my first fanfiction and I'll be the first to admit, the beginning wasn't the best, haha. But, I really think as the story developed, I got more comfortable with writing so it got better towards the end. Thank you for experiencing the atrocity, that is Chapters 1-25, with me.

4) If you have other questions, feel free to comment or DM me on twitter @frootfulharry. I'm always on twitter so if you DM me, I'll definitely see it. I can't guarantee the same for comments because Wattpad doesn't show me all of them, but I do try and reply to you guys.

Also with that, if your DM on Twitter won't send because I don't follow you, just tweet me and I'll follow you and we can DM and be best friends and talk about life and Harry Styles and all that. Some authors, that I'm not going to mention, think they're hot shit because they have a lot of reads so they don't interact with they're readers or follow them back and that is just NOT what I'm about. I know that I don't know most of you personally, but I'm always down to talk. So, feel free to take advantage of that.

LASTLY AND SORRY FOR THE ATROCIOUS LENGTH OF THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I. LOVE. YOU. ALL.
LIKE A LOT. THANKS FOR READING ALIVE AND CHECK OUT FORBIDDEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ SOMETHING ELSE BY ME.

Truthfully, I don't know how to end this so I'll tell you guys a joke in honor of Allison and Harry's Laffy Taffy:

What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?

Snowballs.

x