Chapter 45

Harry's POV

A shrill scream wakes me from my sleep. I sit up in my bed, looking around the room in a panic. The screaming continues.

"Help! Someone help me!" They scream and they keep screaming.

I cover my ears, the sound is heart-breaking. I jump out of my bed quickly and run down the hallway. As I approach the end, I realize the screaming is coming from Allison's room. Oh, shit. The only other person here is Louis. He wouldn't hurt her, right?

I run as fast as I can, bursting through the door where Allison is staying. A horrified expression makes its way across my face. Fuck, it's Dylan. Isn't that fucker supposed to be in jail? How the hell did he get here? He looks back at me and smirks.

Allison's eyes settle on me, a panicked expression on her face. "Harry! Help me! He's going to hurt me again!" She cries.

Hell no he's not.

Dylan smiles arrogantly at me as he places his hand under Allison's shirt, lifting it up slowly and cupping her breast. I scream and try to charge at him, but I can't. I'm making a running motion, but I'm not going anywhere. What the fuck? Allison screams for me as Dylan continues to undress her.

Shit, why can't I do anything. I want to scream and cry but I'm unable to do either. I've gone completely numb. Allison gives up on calling for me. She cries and looks.. disappointed, like I've let her down. She stops fighting and allows Dylan to violate her right in front of me. I open my mouth and, finally, a scream comes out.

The feeling of someone shaking me causes my eyes to snap open. I look up to see a frantic Louis, shaking my shoulders and looking at me with concern.

"Harry, Jesus. It was just a dream."

I look around the darkness of the room, searching for Dylan. "Allison! I have to help her!" I say and start to get up.

Louis pushes me back down and I scowl at him. "Allison is fine!" He yells over me. "You were having a nightmare! She's fine!"

Slowly, my breathing returns to normal as Louis' words begin to resonate with me. He looks at me with wide eyes, waiting for me to relax. "Are you okay now?"

I swallow hard, wiping the sweat from my forehead. "I'm fine. I'm sorry." I say and shake my head, my voice returning to a normal volume.

Louis nods and pats my shoulder. "Just try and relax. I know it's hard, but try to think of something positive, yeah?"

I take a deep breath in. "Right. I'll do that." It's easier said than done. The image of Dylan with his hands on Allison is haunting the forefront of my mind. I wince at the thought and shake my head, trying to rid the picture from my memory.

"Okay." Louis says. "Try and get some rest."

I nod and thank him before he exits. I slowly lay my head back down on my pillow and stare at the wall. How am I supposed to sleep now? I can't risk having another nightmare like that, I'll lose my mind. I hear the door to Louis' room close and I sit up, looking around the room again. I sit at the edge of the bed, the hardwood floor creaking beneath my feet.

I'm just going to check on her. That's it.

I quietly open the door of the guest bedroom, walking slowly down the hallway. I don't know why I'm sneaking around, it's not like Louis cares if I check on my drugged-up girlfriend. I make it to the end of the hallway, the tall wooden door mocking me with what's behind it.

I shouldn't even be in this situation. Neither should she. This shouldn't be happening to either of us, and it's all my fault. I shake my head and open the door to her room. It's dark apart from a sliver of moonlight peeking through the window. It shines over Allison's bed.