HALLOWEEN SPECIAL;

MY DADDY'S GOT A GUN;

"THIS is dumb, I look stupid," Axel groaned.

JASPER rolled his eyes, "you're so negative, you look hot." This caused a snicker to come from Cody and a smack in the back of the head from Brax.

"Leave him alone, you know how long it took to make him put that on!" Brax said, "you look good." The male said, giving Axel a thumbs up.

Axel rolled his eyes, "okay, I'm taking this off now!" He said, grabbing the hem of the costume, but Jasper stopped him.

"Come on, please," Jasper begged, dragging out the, please.

A sign left Axel's mouth, "okay, okay, but just know I hate every moment of this."

A knock on the door was heard and Jae entered, making Axel burst into laughter.

When Jae's eyes landed on Axel's costume, he started laughing at well.

"The fuck you dressed in a Hulk costume for?" Axel asked.

Tears started filling Jae's eye from the laughing, "you're, you're dressed as what is that? A maid cat?" Jae couldn't control his laughter as he held a hand over his mouth.

"Jasper insisted I needed to put this on." Axel explained, "you chose to wear that!"

Cody and Brax were watching the scene, Cody was wearing a Mario costume, the fake mustache had fallen off somewhere in the house, while Brax was dressed as Princess Peach.

Harper hasn't been seen throughout the day, claiming that their costume was going to be the best.

Brax was happily eating Cheeto Puffs, "why did we have to match again?" Brax asked, making Cody pout.

"Cause if we didn't you wouldn't have put on the Princess outfit." Cody said, "plus if Dylan switched and saw me wearing the sexy clown costume for women, he would be pissed."

Jasper giggled, "you'd look so good in it though!"

"That's what I'm saying! Do not put it on." Cody began and Dylan ended.

Cody crossed his arms in a huff, "I'm only listening because if I don't he'll front and I wanna be here."

Jasper nodded. "It's okay, you can wear it another time."

"Like when?" Cody asked, "there are not many circumstances I can wear a sexy clown costume."

Jasper wiggled his eyebrows, making Cody let out an, "oh."

The action caused Jae to laugh, which make Axel 'tsk', "the Hulk doesn't laugh, he smash." The male corrected.

"I'll smash you," Jae said, glaring at the male.

Jasper giggled, "calm it down. Since I finished helping you with your costume, I'm going to go put on mine." The small male was quick to leave Cody's room, where everyone but Harper was gathered.

A humming tone was heard in Harper's room as well as the sound shuffling, not wanting to peek and ruin the surprise, Jasper was quick to make it to his room since he had no self-control and would have probably looked.

It took Jasper around thirty minutes to get ready, due to the makeup and hair color.

Once he was done and happy with his look, he left his room only to see Harper leaving his.

When the pair locked eyes, both started to uncontrollably giggle at their outfit choices.

"You did not just choose a Harley Quinn costume, that's a little too close to home," Harper said.

Jasper rolled his eyes, "She's iconic, first of all, and second off this is the Birds of Prey outfit, which is fitting."

"Oh, how so?" Harper asked.

The smaller rolled his eyes, "She found herself in that movie, even when things went wrong and she felt alone, she still was able to get her head above water and find people she truly cares about."

"Ah, yeah that makes sense," Harper said.

"Now come on Mr. Jay, let's go show off our costumes." Jasper smiled.

Harper laughed, "will you die for us?"

"I'll live for all of you."

-
a/n; depending on the amount of likes

depends on if I do anymore special chapters.

so remember to

VOTE