CHAPTER EIGHT

ALL AT ONCE:

"JASPER, we gotta talk real quick."

LACEY said entering Jasper's office timidly. "What's wrong?" Jasper asked when she sat down.

She sighed, running her fingers through her hair, pushing it back. "I hate bringing bad news," she said, her eyes darting down to the mark that still covered Jasper's pale neck.

Jasper adjusted his shirt, trying to cover the marks. "What's the news?" He asked.

"Your next patient, you will have your appointment in the cafeteria." She explained.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, so your appointment is on the patient's lunchtime," Lacey said.

Jasper could feel himself start to sweat, all his patients would be there and he didn't know what to do.

He just simply nodded, dismissing Lacey who informed him the appointment is in ten minutes.

Jasper grabbed the folder, opening it.

JAE PARKER

Doesn't feel pain. Borderline personality disorder. Easy to anger.

WARNING D

Jasper stared at the warning, seeing that the page has been ripped. He didn't know what he could and couldn't do.

Jasper got up and grabbed his coat, placing it on and heading out of the office and in the direction of the cafeteria.

He walked through the double doors that led him into the large eating area.

His eyes scanned over the tables, his eyes making contact with Harper, he quickly looked away. He didn't want to be around said male.

Once he saw a male that looks like Jae, he walked over noticing that Jae was around every other patient he had and his heartbeat picked up when he made it over.

Harper licked his lips, "you came back to give me another taste?" Jasper shivered at the comment, turning his attention back to Jae who was standing up, he placed his tray down and looked at the short male.

"You're my doctor?" Jae asked.

"Yes, I'm Jasper." He said a soft smile on his face.

Jae nodded his head, sitting down, Jasper going to sit beside him, but before he could sit he was grabbed and placed into someone's lap. He turned his head to see Brax holding him, his arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Miss you." He mumbled into Jasper's shoulder.

"Braxton," Jae said, in a warning tone.

Brax pouted, placing a kiss on Jasper's neck, before releasing him and moving over to allow Jasper to sit down on the actual seat.

Jasper looked at Jae who was already looking at him, "these are your friends?" Jasper asked, motioning his head towards his other patients.

Jae nodded, "you're cute. Extremely Cute."

Jasper blushed, having someone as hot as Jae to call him cute made him feel shy. "Thank you." He said, his eyes darting down.

"When we are talking you will look at me," Jae said, in a deep voice.

Jasper immediately looked back up, meeting Jae's intense dark eyes, "good boy." He praises, yet again Jasper's face was covered in a deep red.

"H - How are you today?" Jasper asked, trying to change the conversation.

"Bored, but now that you are here, I have something to do," Jae said, reaching down and placing a hand on Jasper's inner thigh.

Out of instinct, he spread his legs wider, forgetting where he was and what he was doing, once Jae's hand pressed against his clothed crotch, he remembered and went to close his legs.

Jae let out a deep growl, scaring Jasper. Brax leaned over, whispering in Jasper's ear softly. "Don't deny him, it only makes him angry." The male warned. "You have a file about us, maybe try reading it." He said, bitting down on Jasper's ear lobe, causing a small whimper to leave his mouth.

His eyes widen when his brain clicked on what he did.

All the males around him were looking at him. "That was hot," Axel said, biting his lip.

"Agreed," Cody said, or Dylan.

Jae's hand squeezed his thigh tightly, enough to make Jasper let out a whine of pain. He knew that Jae's hand would leave a bruise.

"You're ours now." Jae said, "and we don't share."