CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

SAY THE NAME SEVENTEEN:

IF Jasper could pick one thing he hated the most in the world, it was quiet.

HIS life was always noisy, loud, now he was stuck with silence and it made being kidnapped even more unbearable. Jae would come with food, but he didn't stay long after and Jasper was starting to hate it.

He was stuck with thoughts, they were always clouded with the males who took him.

Jae was the scariest, but the most caring.

Brax, just wanted love and attention, something he didn't get going up.

Cody, was gentle and soft until Dylan appeared and took that away, yet Dylan seemed to long for something, even when he emerged, his eyes held a look in them that cried out for something he was never able to get.

With Axel and Harper, they were a duo, obviously being very close to each other, but Jasper could never get a read on them because they were very quiet and kept to themselves.

Neither Harper nor Axel came into the room, making Jasper think they didn't want him at all.

The door opened, making Jasper wish he wasn't thinking what he did, because now there stood Harper, who has had something mischief planned, by the look in his eyes.

He soundly and quickly closed the door behind him, approaching Jasper with a smirk.

"Hey, baby boy. Jae thinks he could tell me to stay away, but I don't listen very well," Harper said, taking slow steps to Jasper. "I couldn't stop thinking about you or your blood." He said, licking his lips.

"So," Harper said trailing off, crawling on top of Jasper, pulling out a sharp five-inch blade, it shinned in the sun's light reflection. Jasper tried to get Harper off of him, but it was no use when the male held a weapon that could hurt him bad or worse, kill him.

"I wanna play a game, baby. You like games, yeah?" Harper said, teasing the skin of Jasper's neck with the blade, dragging it across the flesh just enough for Jasper to feel the slight sting and discomfort. Jasper let out a whimper, unable to speak, fear was taking over his body.

Who the hell would ever disobey a person who a knife up against their neck?

Harper smirked at the sound Jasper made, he thought it was the hottest noise he ever heard, and for Jasper made that sound from what he was doing, made it even more intense for Harper.

Harper took the blade, placing the tip of it into Jasper's collarbone, twirling it around, causing a pain look to come over Jasper's face, as the blade lightly pierced the skin.

"So baby, let's play a game. You let me cut you and drink from you until I say I'm done and I let that nasty ankle cuff off of you." Harper said, licking his lips yet again at the sound of drinking the doctor's tasty blood.

"Of course you can't leave the room, it gets locked, but you can shower and reach the closest," Harper added on. "It's been two days, you're going to need one soon."

There was a pause and Harper knew Jasper was now considering his options.

"Hmm, sounds tempting, doesn't it?" Harper taunted.

"I - If I say yes, you can't cut me deep to where it scars."

Harper nodded in agreement, "I don't want to mark your beautiful skin that way baby."

Jasper bit some of the dead skin of his bottom lip, before nodding, "o - okay." He decided.

Harper grinned, oh how he was going to savor this moment.