CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

YOU'RE GONE & I GOTTA STAY HIGH:

BRAX grabbed Jasper's jaw, guiding the male's head with care, using his free hand he placed it on Jasper's curls, running his finger through the locks.

JASPER'S mouth soon took Brax's inhumanely thick cock in his mouth making his jaw already ache from the amount of slack he had to give. Brax seem to care as he let go of Jasper's jaw, watching intensely making sure his baby didn't get hurt.

"Place your hands on my thigh, baby boy. If it gets too much, just tap my thighs with your fingers and I'll slow down, if you need a break, squeeze as tight as you can and I'll stop." Brax explained.

Jasper nodded his head and Brax began to slowly move his hips, starting to mouth fuck the male.

The room was soon filled with Jasper's gags and Brax's groans of pleasure from the vibration of Jasper.

Brax took a break, allowing Jasper to take in the air he was departed from. It only last a few seconds, before Brax started back to mouth fucking Jasper, who took it.

Brax's hip thrusts were strong and quick, making the back of Jasper's throat ache, the stud hitting the back of his throat, felt so weird but he kept going, determined to make Brax's proud of him.

Brax's fingers tightened around Jasper's hair, pushing his cock back into the male's mouth, holding it there. Jasper's lungs got tight from the lack of air, making his vision blurry, all he could do was breathe heavily out his nose and hope Brax was almost done.

About thirty seconds later, Jasper felt warm cum sliding down his throat, making him swallow happily. Brax pulled his dick out of Jasper's mouth, some cum leaking into Jasper's lip.

The smaller male gasped for air, bending over and panting. "Your mouth feels so amazing." Brax said, "I'm so sorry if I was a bit rough at the end." He said, kneeling beside Jasper and holding the male in his arms.

Before Jasper could reply a knock on the door stopped the two. "Are you guys done? I wanna be with Jasper." Cody's voice said through the door.

Brax looked at Jasper, seeing the look of the man. "I don't think he can handle you right now," Brax spoke back, making Cody open the door to see Jasper on his knees, still trying to get his breathing right. Cody's eyes closed for a minute, before opening again and looking back at Jasper.

"Let me give him aftercare," Cody said, walking over to the two males.

"Nice try, Dylan." Brax said, getting up and standing between the two. Dylan scoffed, "fine, I'll leave him alone." Dylan said, grabbing Brax and pulling their bodies together. His hands firmly squeeze Brax's ass, "but you'll own me."

With one last squeeze Dylan left the room, Brax quickly glanced at Jasper who just shooed him away. That was enough encouragement for Brax to chase after Dylan.

Jasper put his back against the wall and rested his head on it. He heard a soft knock at the still open door, he looked up to see Jae standing there. "Brax ran by me saying something about aftercare?"

"I'm fine." Jasper said, "I didn't slip hard." Jae smiled at the statement, before walking over to Jasper and sitting down beside him. Jasper rested his head on Jae's shoulder.

"We're pretty selfish here if you haven't noticed. I mean you probably have since we did take you for ourselves." Jae said, placing his head on top of Jasper's, "we had good intentions for doing this, but that got kinda blurry towards the end." Jae chuckled softly.

"So, Harper, Axel, and I all spoke about it and we are allowing you back your freedom we stole. We all know what it's like to not have a choice or have it taken away." Jasper pulled away, looking at Jae.

"Are you serious?" Jasper said.

"Yeah, after all, we-"

"You are going to leave me too?" Jasper cut off, "I'm still not good enough so you're letting me go."

Jae looked softly at Jasper. "I thought you would be happy to be able to go back to your normal life and stay away from us."

"My normal life was boring. I have no friends, my dad doesn't even live around here anymore and everyone I've ever been with got tired of me and left. Why the hell would I want that back? So I can go back to fixing other people's problems and pushing mine further away? People didn't even care about me, just the advice I can give. You guys are all I have left right now."

"You have a future, a job and we stole you from it," Jae said.

"No," Jasper said, leaning in and resting his forehead against Jae's softly. "You saved me from it." He spoke in a whisper tone, silencing Jae with a soft kiss.