CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

CRY:

JASPER was no longer a therapist, instead, he was hired as an accountant at an international company.

AFTER Jasper left the house, he figured out he was downtown and decided to look around. He walked into a large skyscraper, went up to the front desk, and asked for a job.

The lady was taken back at first, "you're in luck. Someone just quit, because their job was too stressful. If you are good at numbers and computers I'll let you do a test run. If not, I don't have the time for you. You get two hours, be successful, get the job, fail, and well, you know." She said, typing in her computer.

"Name?" She asked.

"Jasper. Jasper Elms." She typed more on the computer.

"Worked at an asylum? No criminal history. You're good to go. Fifth floor, office three, on the left. Good luck." She spoke, shooing him off.

To say Jasper was good at his job was an understatement, within a week of working there he was promoted. He was given really good credentials, was able to attend board meetings, and due to his background, was able to work with business partners. His life was finally looking up.

Of course, when the cops found him and questioned him, he told them bits and pieces, not explaining the full story and simply refusing to further explain some things. How was he supposed to explain he was fucked many times and even fell in love with them all? He couldn't without seeming like he was the one who was crazy.

After the police finally got done questioning him, realizing that Jasper was not going to be any help and instead would have slowed them down, he was let go.

Jasper was able to move out of his old apartment into a suplex, which made him feel even better about his choices.

Of course, it wouldn't be a lie if he said sometimes he didn't think about a certain group of males who would have made his life feel complete.

At some point, he did forget about them, due to his hectic schedule, but in those little free moments he was given, he did stop and think about them.

Jasper had gotten up for work, getting dressed in his favorite tight button-down shirt, it was a jet black color that suited his body just right, as well as some cream-colored pants, that also showed off his curves.

He turned the television on for some background noise, as he ate his cereal. The news had just started.

"Breaking news, we just got information that the United Andersen Corporation was just bought for a large profit of three billion dollars. The person who bought the place is unknown at the time, but we will update you when we have more information regarding that story."

Jasper didn't like the sound of that, his old boss was very touchy and extremely sexual to anyone he knew he could get away with doing so too. He hoped it wasn't one of the boss's friends, because he could only imagine how much worse they could be.

He grabbed his small bag, car key, wallet, and phone. He slipped his shoes on and headed to work.

When he made it to the office he was met with Mary, the lady who worked behind the desk. "Sir, the new boss is requiring a meeting with each employee to see who they are and if they are worth staying in the company." She said. "I'm glad you got here because he just requested to see the 'money boy'."

"Have you met with him?" He asked.

She nodded, "he's very intense and scary. I peed a little upon meeting him."

"Shit." He said, "I should have peed at home."

She giggled at the comment. "Stop being a clown and go." She spoke, shooing him off. "I have extra panties if you need them." She teased as Jasper headed to the elevator.

Jasper hit the top floor, he watched the numbers go by before soon enough he reached his destination.

The elevator doors opened and he gulped. He came face to face with his old boss, who smirked.

"Finally got you alone baby," his old boss, Paul, said. "Let's make the most of it."