CHAPTER FOUR

BLOODLUST;

"NO please don't."

JASPER cried out, trying to push the other male away. It was no use; Harper was much stronger and held his place.

Harper's head ducked down and pressed against the wound, drinking the liquid that escaped it.

The older of the two pressed the pencil deeper into the milky skin of the younger's thigh, making Jasper begin to silently cry at the pain of the led digging into his thigh.

Jasper was finally able to wiggle his other leg up, kicking and pushing Harper back and down to the ground. Quickly he got up and rushed to the door, but before he could reach the handle, he was dragged down on the ground.

A groan of pain left him as he held the back of his head, he knew that falling to the concert ground caused some undesirable damage.

He could feel liquid cover his hand, but that was the least of his worries when Harper grabbed his legs and pulled the male's body into his lap.

Jasper's legs were on either side of Harper's lap, as the older of the two held a high grip on the smaller's thighs.

Harper latched onto the wound again, sucking on it. Jasper with the last bit of energy and strength pushed Harper back.

Harper's eyes met Jasper's but soon wandered to the beautiful crimson liquid that was running down the side of the male's face.

Harper leaned into the male's pale face, his tongue darting out, and licked up the spilling blood. "You taste even better than I imagined." Harper whispered out, grinding his lower half into Jasper, who weakly pleaded, "no."

"Don't worry it will feel good in a minute," Harper said, still lapping up the blood that spilled over the side of Jasper's head.

Jasper couldn't keep up with what was happening, the hit on his head making things foggy. So when Harper grinding back down again and a moan escaped Jasper's mouth, before he could comprehend what just transpired.

Once his brain caught up, he covered his mouth and attempted to push Harper off, but Harper wasn't having any of it.

"You sound beautiful when you're moaning under me, covered in my favorite color," Harper said, going and attaching his lips to Jasper's neck, craving more blood. His sharpened teeth pricked at the skin, before pushing into the skin and allowing blood to flow through the new puncture holes.

Harper hummed happily, grinding back down into Jasper and all Jasper could think about was this much be bloodlust.

Blood turns him on.

Jasper had to think of how to get the larger male off of him, so he could flee, but truly he never had to deal with this before so he would clueless.

Playing along seemed risky, but honestly, that's all Jasper could think of to make the male loosen his hold and Jasper could run free.

Jasper tilted his head up and let out moans. Harper pulled back, "I told you it would start feeling good, baby boy." He smirked, grinding harder into Jasper who gasped at the feeling.

Quickly Jasper brought his legs up and kicked Harper off, who watched as panicked Jasper stumbled to his feet. His head still slightly bleeding, the two new holes in his neck, leaving a trail of blood down.

The wound on his leg stopped bleeding but stained the pants the other was wearing, a dark stain peaking through the tight-fitting khakis, where a new hole was forced into the pants.

Harper smirked proudly of his work as he watched a distressed Jasper scramble out the door, not before saying, "thanks for the sip, come back again soon."