CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

PLEASE:

DYLAN'S face held a look of mischief.

"HMM that's very tempting, he's drolling." Dylan said, "He must be thirsty." The male said, walking over to Jasper, in a taunting way.

He climbed on the bed, kneeling in front of Jasper. Axel let out a chuckle, before flipping the male on his hands and knees, his cock still deep inside Jasper's ass, rubbing against his walls perfectly.

Jasper's face was right in front of his clothed dick, he could see an outline of his semi-hard cock. "Come on, slut, let me give you something to drink," Dylan spoke, grabbing the back of Jasper's head and pushing his face into the male's growing dick.

Jasper pressed open mouth kisses to the clothed dick, making Dylan smirk down at the male. "God, you're such a needy little bitch." Dylan said, his voice dripping low, making Jasper slip harder into a sub-space.

Dylan finally pulled his pants and boxers down revealing his also large cock, but he was much thicker.

Jasper could almost feel the ache his jaw was going to go through to get Dylan's dick into his mouth, Jasper didn't have much time to think about it, before Dylan grabbed his cheeks, forcing his jaw open and thrusting as hard as he could into the male's mouth.

Jasper gagged harshly on his dick, droll now pouring down his face and he attempted to adjust but was given no time as Axel started to pound into his hole, while Dylan thrust harshly into his mouth.

Jasper's head was cloudly and floating with pleasure, as he got fucked from both ends. Axel teasingly pressed into his prostate, making him sputter on Dylan's dick, causing Dylan to shudder from how good it felt.

"I don't know what you did back there, but do it again. This whore feels so much better when he gagged on my dick." Dylan said, grabbing the back of Jasper's head with both hands, abusing his mouth, with no care. His dick brushed up against the back of Jasper's throat, making Jasper gag again.

Axel's hands held Jasper's waist in place, it was a strong enough hold to hurt the male below him and leave bruises. His hips thrust into Jasper at a fast, rapidity rubbing against his prostate.

If it wasn't for the two males holding him in that position, his body would have turned into jelly from all the pleasure he was in right there.

He felt his stomach start to build up, his cock twitching before he quickly came on the bedsheets below him.

Jasper felt Dylan's dick pulse in his mouth, which made Jasper suck harder. "Mhm, fuck, you must want my cum." He groaned out, thrusting one more time into Jasper's wet and warm mouth, before cumming down Jasper's throat. It was a whole lot more than Jasper had ever swallowed in one load. "Oh yeah, I cum a lot baby. If I ever get in that ass, cum will be dripping from your ass for weeks." He said, pulling away, leaving bits of cum on Jasper's face.

"I could go another round, but I don't think you could keep up," Dylan said, pulling away from Jasper, letting go of the back of his head, and tucking his soft cock back into his boxer and pants.

Axel was the last one, his cock still roughly pounding into Jasper, almost like he could go all day, no show of stopping.

Jasper started to clench his hole around Axel, wanting the abuse of his hole and prostate to stop. Which soon started to work, when Axel slowed down, his cum filling up Jasper without warning.

"God, I wish I could keep fucking you until you couldn't walk anymore," Axel said, pulling out of Jasper, watching his cum drip off the male's ass down his thigh, seeing Jasper's hole clench and unclench. His finger went up, collecting the dripping cum, he held it out. Dylan wrapped his lips around the finger, tasting the cum.

"Just as good as I remember," Dylan said, licking his lips. He got up out the bed, walking over to Jasper's perched up ass, he spread the male's cheeks, his tongue darted out, licking up the falling cum off of Jasper's thigh, before reaching his hole and darting his tongue inside, hollowing his cheeks and sucking out the cum.

"You guys really can't leave him alone," Jae said, standing by the doorway.