Dinner And More

Chp 3

"Hello" I said seductively and I could hear him smiling through his voice. 

"Hey sexy how's it going" he asked, "it's going" I said and asked "what's up with you."

"I'm trying to see you tonight", I smiled "oh yeah" and he said for sure. 

I asked him what he had in mind and he said dinner and a movie.  It sounded really good, but I wasn't sure.  I didn't want anyone to see us especially with Kevin being well known plus the fact that Shaun and I have never been out on a real date, we've only had sex

"Nikki?"  "Uh yeah," "so are we good for tonight?"  "What time?" he asked and I said "how about 8:00?" he quickly accepted the time. 

"Well I will see you later on lusciousness." I smiled to myself and said goodbye and hung up the phone.  I was so nervous, should I really go out with Shaun, knowing I could run into some of his friends or even worse Kevin himself.

 I figured as long as he doesn't want to take me to an expensive restaurant then I should be ok. 

The doorbell rang and I went to see who it was and when I looked out the peephole I saw that other fine ass man of mine Shaun.

I smiled opening the door and he stepped in and quickly pulled me to him and gave me his sweet lips in a long passionate kiss.  I couldn't help but moan in his mouth his lips were so soft and I could feel his tongue wanting to tango with mine.  We stood lip locked, while I pushed the door close and we went straight to the couch. 

He fell gently on top of me his tongue still dancing with mine and damn it felt so good.  I hesitantly pulled back and he just closed his eyes trying to keep from showing his disappointment that I broke the kiss.  Hey, I better go get dressed before we stay in tonight, he laughed and I looked at him; and what is so funny? "Nothing", he said  "I can't laugh, is it a crime to laugh?"

I moved out of his arms and went into the bedroom and changed my clothes putting on my burgundy two piece outfit a pair of Donna Karen slacks that came with a button down jacket.  I  put on a white satin camisole and my diamond necklace Kevin bought me last year for Christmas with matching diamond hoop earrings all

before applying my eyeliner and lip gloss.

I never had to wear much makeup especially since my skin was so smooth and blemish free, I didn't feel the need to add anything else to my face.  I went into my bathroom and made sure my hair still looked good.  I went to the salon and let my stylist Sharon work her magic on my short cut.  I have always loved the look and feel of short hair, especially now that I was on my own and no one could tell me I couldn't cut my hair.

After I put on my perfume I walked into the living room to see Shaun sitting watching ESPN.  "You ready to go?"  "Yeah, damn, you look beautiful." he said and I blushed and he pulled me into his arms again kissing me on the cheek before helping me with my jacket. 

We got into his car which by the way he had a hot red Maserati twin cam with a v8 engine.  It was really a hot car. The ride was quiet and I watched as Shaun looked at me from the corner of his eyes. He just watching me and it was clear there was something he wanted to.  Finally he said  "cat got your tongue?" 

I didn't say anything at first then I looked at him smiling and wondered how he would take me telling him how uncomfortable I am being out with him because of Kevin.  I sighed heavily and turned to face him. 

"Well I don't know how to say this to you I don't want you to think that I am being selfish, but I can't help but feel sort of uncomfortable with us being out in public together.  It's not that I don't want to be out with you, I'm just afraid that I might we might run into him. I know it sounds stupid, but we haven't been out together this is the first time and I want it to be special. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"