Chapter 10

When we got home Tommy started yelling. “Y/N, WILBUR WHERE WERE- IS THAT A CHILD!? DID YOU TWO HAVE A KID!?” I glared at Tommy as the child moved around in my arms from him being too loud. “No Tommy. I found her in the woods during our picnic. She doesn’t seem to have parents and I couldn’t just leave her out there, she’s only like 3 maybe. So I took her home with us.” 

Tubbo heard our conversation and rushed over to see her. “She’s adorable!” He whispered. “Tommy look!” Tommy begrudgingly came over but his anger washed away in an instant when he saw how peacefully she was sleeping. “Ok fine. She is adorable. I’ll admit it” He whispered. “Wait, does this mean we’re uncles!?” “I think? Anyways I’m gonna take her to my house and get her some clothes. I'm sure we still have some of Tommy’s clothes from when he was little. They’ll do for now.” They nodded and I went to my house. After I laid her down on my bed I got some clothes for her.

I lightly shook her awake. She slowly opened her eyes as they adjusted to the light. “Sorry to wake you up, I thought that maybe you would like a change of clothes?” She smiled tiredly and nodded. I helped her off the bed and handed her clothes. She took them and went to the bathroom. I quickly changed into my pajamas as well. Once she came back in I helped her back onto the bed and fell asleep with her nuzzled into my chest. 

I woke up first and quickly changed into my uniform. ‘Today was the duel…’ I thought to myself. ‘Maybe I should stay? No. Tommy is going to need medical help after this… … But then who’s gonna watch her? I seriously need her name. I’ll figure it out because there is no way she-’ I was cut off by the little girls yawning. My heart melted at the cuteness of her sitting up and rubbing her eyes tiredly. “Morning!” I smiled at her. “If you don’t mind me asking, do you have a name, little one?” She shook her head. “No… Remem..ber…” ‘Poor thing…’ “I’ll just call you…” I thought for a second. “How about Kanako?” She smiled widely and nodded her head vigorously. 

I giggled. “Kanako it is!” She giggled with me. I heard a knock on the door downstairs. “Hang on, I'll be right back.” I heard her whimper and I immediately looked back. “Please… No…” “Do you want me to take you with me?” She nodded her head again and smiled. I pulled her onto my back and ran down the stairs as she screamed and giggled. I opened the door and saw Fundy standing there holding a small uniform that looked like Kanako’s size. “Wilbur made this for the kid-” He looked up at her as she rested her chin on the top of my head. “Awwww! She’s so cute! What’s her name?” “K-Kanako!” She answered before me. “Awww!” We both said at the same time. She smiled warmly as I took the uniform and put her down. “Fundy this is Kanako, Kanako this is my good friend Fundy!” His ear went up and his tail started wagging as he crouched down to her height. She walked over hesitantly and hugged him. “H-He’s… W-warm!” She giggled again. 

Fundy smiled and hugged her lightly and then left. We went back inside and I handed her the small uniform. “Here. Go put this on so people know you're with me ok?” She nodded smiling still and ran to the bathroom to change. I walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I made us some cheesy scrambled eggs. “Smell… Good!” “Mhmm! It’s called cheesy eggs. They’re my favorite.” I put some on two plates and put them on the table. I helped her sit on one of the chairs and then I sat down and then we ate. 

“Wanna go see some of my friends, Kanako?” She nodded and quickly ate her food. I laughed as she jumped off of the chair and ran to get the shoes that came with the outfit. “You look like a mini me!” I said scooping her onto my back. “Walk!” “You wanna walk?” She nodded her head. “Okay but keep a hold of my hand.” I put her down and she held my hand as we went to visit Tubbo. “Hey Tubs!” “Hmm? Aww! She’s so adorable! She looks like a mini you with blonde hair!” (Ignore that last part if your Y/n has blonde hair) He crouched down to her and she hid behind my leg. 

I giggled as Tubbo pouted. “It’s fine Kana. He’s a good friend, he would never hurt you…” She looked up at me, shook her head and tightened her grip on my leg. I laughed. “Go on Kana, it's fine. I promise..” She looked at Tubbo and stuck her tongue out at him. He gasped and put a hand on his chest like he was offended. Then he turned around and acted sad. Kanako ran over to him and gave him a hug immediately. “I sorry!” Tubbo immediately hugged her as she screamed and giggled. “You twaitor!” He tickled her and she started laughing. “Mum! HELPPPPP!” She squealed. ‘Mum!? Wait, did she just call me ‘mum’ AHHHHH TOO CUTE!’ “I think you broke Y/n. '' Tubbo said, laughing his butt off. She started crying. “Ah! NO no no! I’m fine Kanako! I'm fine, see!” She hugged my leg and cried while apologizing. I picked her up and hugged her. “I’m fine kana!” She sniffled. “R-Really? But he said I b-broke you…” I hugged her tight. “You could never break me kana. I’m not leaving anytime soon I promise.”

She smiled with tears in her eyes. “Tank you mum.” I smiled back at her. “I need to talk to Tubbo really quickly so go over there please Kana.” She nodded and ran over the van and knocked on it. Wilbur opened the door and let her in and then I turned to Tubbo with a scary expression on.