Chapter fifty-four

Week four came and John and I decided to wear matching outfits for the day. He was wearing his yellow butterfly Elektra shirt with blue bellbottoms and those brown platform boots I got him. I was wearing a yellow shirt with blue bellbottoms and my brown platform boots.

We were matching!

We walked out into the living room hand in hand.

"Well aren't you guys just adorable." Maggie grinned. She was back up here for a few days without Mary. She told Roger it was just to visit her friends. She was still really mad at him.

"Thanks," I smiled. "Did you get the phone call?"

"Yes I did," She grinned. "You got the beach!"

"I GOT THE BEACH?!" I shouted. She got up and started jumping up and down. I turned to John who just grinned.

Due to the fact, our wedding was being planned so last minute there was doubt that I would get Brighton beach like I had wanted. We had selected a hotel in Brighton beach as our backup.

"It's a miracle I know, I spent hours on the phone with this lady and finally we booked it! You guys are getting your beach wedding!" She exclaimed before we both started screaming again.

"How in the hell was it even available?!" I cried.

"By the grace of God, I guess." Maggie shrugged. "AH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She exclaimed wrapping her arms around me.

"What is happening?" Freddie asked from behind us. I turned and smiled widely at him.

"We got the beach," I informed him wiping my tears up.

"YOU GOT THE BEACH?! HELL YEAH!" He yelled joining in our hug. "I honestly didn't think you were going to get it, I mean the wedding is very close now but wow..."

"I know it's a miracle!"

"So where is the reception? Did we figure that out?" Freddie asked as we all sat on the couch. John was called off to look at something that Brian had a problem with down the hall.

"A hotel down the beach we booked," Maggie told him. "We saw the place when we were in Brighton remember with the cool porch?"

"Oh yes, and did you guys check out the inside?"

"We just went off pictures," Maggie said.

"I'm not picky," I explained. "If it's got a roof and enough room for our small wedding turned medium I'll be fine. It was a rushed wedding anyway, I can't be picky."

When we listed all the people we wanted to invite we realized this wasn't going to be the small wedding we wanted. But that was okay, we wanted all the people on the list there.

"You still deserve everything you want," Freddie responded. "I say when we get done here you, Mag, John, and I go up there and make sure it's good."

"Aww Fred you've got the album to worry about I wouldn't want-"

"You are way more important than any album and you know that," Freddie replied. I leaned into him as he wrapped his arm around me.

Roger, Brian, and John entered the room.

"Oh look who it is, the car fucker." Maggie spit crossing her arms. She raised her eyebrow at him as he looked at her with irritation.

"What's it gonna take for you to let this go?! I told you it's not about me!"

"Blah blah blah." She replied. "I'm surprised your nose isn't growing from all that lying."

"UghhhhhHHHHHHHHH!" Roger groaned putting his hands on his head. "Mag, I promise, I love you more than any automobile, okay?!"