10.1 President Ba just wants to fall in love

Thirty years later, Bai Su left the small world and returned to the system space again.

    In the previous world, although Mo Chen's appearance can be controlled at will, the days spent in the academy at the beginning, every torture actually consumed his vitality.

    The strength of a man is very strong, but the foundation of his body has long been dilapidated, and he has suffered a serious loss.

    Over the years, Bai Su has been caring for him carefully, but there is still no way to extend his lover's life longer.

    At the last moment of his life, Mo Chen could still maintain his youthful appearance. He was lying in Bai Su's arms, staring at the man who had been obsessed with him for a lifetime, his eyes flashing silver.

    Bai Su felt something in advance, but Mo Chen opened his mouth, and finally left the world without uttering a complete sentence.

.Bai Su understood the look in his eyes, and there was expectation and reluctance in the eyes of his lover. Isn't that, the man's true soul consciousness has begun to gradually recover?

    So immediately afterwards, Bai Su quickly left the small world, hugged his beloved one, and lost his breath.

    Back in the system space, the familiar cabin is still warm. The furnishings in the room are no longer as simple as they were at the beginning, and are much richer.

    After each world is over, there will be more perfect replicas here, which are the favorite things that Bai Su and his lover once bought together.

    But this time, compared to other worlds, the added furnishings in the cabin are a lot less. I don't know if it is related to the fact that 555 has been dormant after absorbing the filthy energy and has not been awakened.

.After that battle, Bai Su tried many times to summon the system in the sea of ​​consciousness, but the opponent never responded.

    "Little Five, are you there?"

    In the system space, Bai Su asked loudly again. Without the system, he could not continue on the next journey, which made him feel a little anxious, worried about the safety of the system and his lover.

    After a few more attempts, after a while, a white ball of light slowly floated in front of his eyes. Then the ball of light instantly turned into a little chinchilla with white body except for the black ears in front of him, rolling and falling down.

    Bai Su hurriedly reached out and caught the system, holding 555 in the palm of his hand, and found that Chinchilla's fur was more fluffy and softer than before, like clouds, and the squirrel-like tail also swelled.

    "Little Wu, you finally showed up!.Are you OK? "

    Seeing the system reappearing, Bai Su was overjoyed and hurriedly asked 555.

    The little Totoro slowly opened the black lacquered eyes, and replied to Bai Su with a vigorous spirit: "Host, I swallowed the filthy energy before, and I needed to sleep to absorb it at first. I got some information in the process of digesting, and I rushed back to the Plane Administration to report the situation, so the last world did not appear. Host, I'm sorry!"

    "It's okay." Bai Su touched Totoro's little head and asked: "What do you know from the other party?"

    Bai Su is very concerned about the purpose of filth.

    "The part of the energy I absorbed is nothing more than a remnant. This shows that the filth is now very powerful, and it should have evolved spiritual wisdom, leaving only part of the energy to manipulate the world and want to make trouble.