12.4

Bai Su almost didn't laugh when he heard his lover deny that he was Sea King. However, because he thought this development was very interesting, instead of piercing the opponent, he took off his hood directly, revealing long silver hair and an elf-like face.

    Looking at the man who looked stupid at himself, Bai Su blinked at him and smiled: "Hello Brady, I am glad to meet you. Would you like to come in and sit? We can go to my room, Good, good, chat, chat."

    Bai Su spoke slowly, and his ending sounded upward with a touch of ambiguity.

    At this moment, Rex's heartbeat was like a drum, and he was already shocked by the appearance of the person in front of him, but the sound made his heart move. He did not expect that the face hidden under the black cloak was so beautiful.

.The appearance of the mermaid can be regarded as the best among all races, but the appearance of the person in front of him is more amazing than any race he has ever seen. Not only the appearance, but also the natural and pure temperament that this person showed, made him have an urge to get close.

    The heart that had finally calmed down began to beat fast again. Rex never thought that one day he would encounter such a situation, and another person would completely control his mind.

    But fortunately, Bai Su's words still awakened his mind. Hearing the other party's invitation to enter the room and sit down, the man's heart was agitated again.

    He forced himself to calm down. They had just met, so he should calm down. Moreover, the identity of the opponent is a sea witch, and the sea witch and the sea king clan have always been opposites.

    Yes, Bai Su is a sea witch! .Could it be that this sea witch did something that made his mind so uncontrollable!

    But even after thinking about it so much, Rex was still swinging his fishtail and swimming towards the other side's cave.

    After entering the Bai Sudong Mansion, he discovered that the space inside the seemingly simple cave entrance actually had a different cave.

    The cave is not a big one, but it is divided into two rooms inside and outside. The decoration is very meticulous. The stone walls are inlaid with many luminous shells, which makes the cave look spacious and bright. The objects randomly placed on the stone-carved shelves are all valuable treasures.

    Being able to have these, I want to know that the identity of this sea witch is extraordinary, definitely not an ordinary character. It's just why I have never heard of such a powerful sea witch near the royal city?

    Seeing the man's curious appearance, Bai Su hooked his mouth and thought about mischief. .With a light wave of his finger, all the water in the cave was drained out in an instant.

    Rex, who was floating in the water, instantly fell to the ground, his posture looked a little embarrassed. Upon seeing this, Bai Su said apologetically: "Sorry, I sometimes drain the water from the cave. I forgot that you might not adapt to the waterless environment. Sit there and take a rest."

    Rex was still a little dazed, hearing Bai Su's words, a trace of embarrassment flashed in his eyes, moving his heavy body and sitting on a wide stone slab not far from him. Turning his head, he saw that the person on the other side had already taken off his outer robe, revealing the moon-white clothes inside, and he looked like a complete human.

    The style of Bai Su’s robe is a bit like ancient Roman costumes. Large areas of skin are exposed on the arms, shoulders and neck. This also surprised Rex to discover that the sea witch on the opposite side was not what he had imagined. emaciated. .The opponent's body has beautiful muscle lines, and at first glance, he knows that he is a very healthy male.