10.9

The smile on Wen Renxin's face seemed sincere, but Bai Su saw a flash of unkindness in the other's eyes. At first, this person looked at his own eyes, it was clear that he was thinking about something pickling, and it instantly made him feel a little sick.

    But the man on the opposite side didn't have this self-consciousness. Wen Renxin felt that he was infinitely attractive, and that this mortal was simply a blessing to him. So instead, he deliberately walked to Bai Su's side and stretched out his hand to hug Bai Su's shoulder.

    Just before the other party's hand fell, a familiar voice suddenly sounded at the door: "What are you doing here?"

    Bai Su was stunned for a moment, and turned his head to see Qin Jianchen sitting at the door, looking at Wen Renxin with sharp eyes, with a clear expression of catching the traitor.

    Qin Jianchen walked over and patted Wen Renxin's hand, and directly wrapped his arm around Bai Su's shoulder, making an oath of sovereignty full of meaning.

."You don't go filming, what do you do in the company in broad daylight?"

    The man's tone revealed impatience. He knew this Wenren Xin, an actor in his company, and Qin Jianchen had some impressions. Originally, because Wen Renxin looks good, the company once considered trying to favor him. However, it was later discovered that this person was a bit poor in character and low in comprehension, so he let him develop freely.

    But originally this Wenren Xin was just not self-motivated. He always wanted to rely on his face to find the gold master. He has disappeared in the past two years.

    Who knows that it has suddenly emerged in the past few months and has caused a lot of wrongs and wrongs. I heard that the relationship between men and women in private is also very chaotic. Like such a playboy, Qin Jianchen doesn't want his sweetheart to have anything to do with him.

    "My role has come to an end, and I have no job recently, so I just moved around in the company.".Wen Renxin replied with a smile, his eyes turned around between Bai Su and Qin Jianchen, he didn't want to have any conflict with Qin Jianchen for the time being.

    Bai Su thought the same way. He stood up with his lover's arm and whispered, "Brother Chen, are you finally finished? Let's go."

    After all, Bai Su took Qin Jianchen and wanted to leave here. However, before the man left, he didn't forget to warn Wen Renxin with his eyes. It is also okay to be possessive.

    When he walked out of the door, Bai Su quietly unfolded his spiritual power, gathered a brand and penetrated Wen Renxin's body, trying to seal the other's spiritual power.

    Although Bai Su's body had only reached the level of Qi training, he had gone through so many worlds. His spiritual power is already very strong, and he can use it as a divine sense even for monks in the Mahayana stage.

.Just as he could use his spiritual power to seal the abilities of those people in the last world, Bai Su originally thought that this spiritual blockade would not be a problem. But who knew he hadn't walked a few steps before, he felt the seal he left was broken.

    how come! He absolutely didn't believe that Wen Renxin's spiritual sense could be so powerful that the other party had absolutely no such ability.

    He turned his head and glanced at Wenrenxin from a distance, and found that the other person's expression was as usual, as if he hadn't noticed his actions.

    So, could it be that filth controls that person like the last world. Or, trying to do something hidden in that person's body.

    Thinking of this, Bai Su was more worried.