13.12

Bai Su was stunned for a moment when he heard what Si Ling called him.

    Upon seeing this, Si Chen immediately looked at the opposite youth nervously, worried that he would be unhappy. But then, his sweetheart chuckled.

    Perhaps the child's mother yelled too surely, or the worried and tangled expression on Si Chen's face was too obvious, these were all inexplicably poking Bai Su's smile.

    Bai Su laughed for a long time, lowered his head and said to the child: Xiao Siling, I am not your mother, I am a man, and a man cannot be called a mother.

    Hearing Bai Su's words like this, Si Chen couldn't help feeling disappointed even though he knew that he was right. Only the next second, he heard the other party continue to say: "However, you can call me father, which is equivalent to your mother's position. In the future, I will love you with your father. Can you understand what I mean? "

.After finishing speaking, seeing Xiao Siling's silly face, Bai Su didn't continue to explain, but said to him: "Come on, Xiao Siling, call Dad to listen!"

    I don’t know if it’s because of my young age or someone else, but the child easily accepts the picture in front of him. Even if Bai Su was in Qiang, he didn't realize that there was something wrong.

    The child just stared at Bai Su, feeling that this young man made him very close and like it. Hearing what Bai Su said, he nodded, and really shouted: "Dad!"

    "Really good!" Bai Su responded with a smile.

    Si Chen on the side saw the interaction between Bai Su and Si Ling, his eyes gradually softened. No moment has he made it clear to him that Bai Su is really taking their feelings seriously.

.He is willing to enter his life and accept everything about himself, including the child he raised.

    A heart was filled, and the man felt that at this moment, he finally realized the warmth of having a complete home.

    However, seeing Bai Su and Si Ling chatting for a while, Si Chen still found the opportunity to tell his children, telling him not to tell anyone about Bai Su and the wall of the house.

    Xiao Siling nodded obediently when he saw such a serious appearance. He is a smart and worry-free child, and Si Chen let go of his heart when he saw him listen.

    After Bai Su appeared again, he would not avoid Si Ling so much, and would often bring him some delicious food suitable for children, so that Xiao Siling liked him more and more, and looked forward to his father to visit him every day. Of course, this is a story.

    At this moment, the little guy was nestling in Si Chen's arms, listening to his father and his family talking. .But it was still noon, he didn't get enough sleep at all, and after listening, he fell asleep in Si Chen's arms.

    Si Chen and Bai Su couldn't laugh or cry, Si Chen had to gently pick up the child and put him back in the inner room before turning around to talk to Bai Su.

    "After some time, I will leave the Jiang family. At that time, I will stand on my own with Si Ling, although life will be better than now. But it still can't be compared with your life. Soul Power Continent. The food, clothing, shelter and transportation will make you feel wronged, but I will do my best to give you the best."

    After what happened just now, Si Chen suddenly felt that he should take his relationship with Bai Su more seriously, and shouldn't always think that Bai Su would get bored and leave him soon. Therefore, Si Chen discussed with Bai Su about his plan to leave the Jiang family as soon as possible.