12.5

Looking at Bai Su's indifferent appearance, Rex said dryly: "This is the sacred trident of the Seagod Temple. It is the exclusive weapon of the Sea King. You can't take it as your own like this. You still use it as, As..."

    "What to do, seaweed fork?" Bai Su chuckled lightly.

    Seeing the man's deflated appearance, Bai Su was in a good mood. He leaned over, put his hand on the shoulder of his lover ambiguously, and leaned close to Rex's ear and said, "So, do you want to take this trident back for Sea King?"

    Such an intimate posture made Rex blush, but he still nodded to Bai Su. This belongs to him and belongs to the entire royal family, and he has the responsibility to take it back.

."It's not impossible if you want to take it back, but..." At this point, Bai Su suddenly sucked his lover's earlobe, and then took advantage of his dazed effort to grab the trident in his hand.

    When Rex saw Bai Su's movements, the glamour that had just risen disappeared immediately. The trident was so heavy, he was afraid that Bai Su would strain his arm if he suddenly took it, so he hurriedly tried to stop it.

    But obviously, Bai Su's actions are faster.

    Then Rex saw the sea witch who didn't seem to be forcing it to take the trident easily, weighed the unusually heavy weapon in his hand, and turned the handle twice.

    As if that wasn't enough, Bai Su simply spurred the trident directly, and fired a magic spell at the reef not far away, smashing the opposite reef.

    "Look, this thing is so easy to use, I'm really reluctant to do so.".Bai Su wrote lightly.

    At this moment, Rex was even more speechless. He didn't expect that Bai Su could easily pick up the weapon. More than that, why can he use it!

    You know, this is a weapon that can only be activated by people of the Neptune blood, but Bai Su does not look like a mermaid anyway, and the other party’s white hair will not be owned by the mermaid royal family.

    The sea witch and the royal family basically hate each other, and they have been in opposition for hundreds of years. But Bai Su could use the trident, which obviously subverted Rex's cognition and made him doubt Bai Su's identity.

    "Why can you use a trident?" the man still couldn't help asking.

    Bai Su shrugged indifferently: "It's easy, is there any difficulty in using this trident? It's just a magic weapon."

.After that, he took the trident back to the man's hand, stretched out and said, "Work hard, I can stare at you here. If you want to return this seaweed fork, there is Knowing Ariel’s whereabouts, you'd better be obedient."

    Seeing Bai Su's appearance, Rex lost his temper. It's not that he couldn't take the trident forcibly, but he didn't.

    Not knowing what he was doing, Rex could only excuse that this was to hide his identity. This sea witch seemed to have too many secrets, he wanted to know.

    Finding a reason for himself, the man silently picked up the sacred weapon that this generation had been confessed to, and drove up the seaweed without complaint.

    Because he couldn't use magic, it took Rex a lot of time to finish the job.

.He raised his head, looked at Bai Su who was resting leisurely on the reef beside him, and said, "I'm done."

    Bai Su just stood up, rubbed his eyes, and clapped his hands happily when he saw all kinds of seaweed that had been arranged neatly.

    "Brady, you are amazing! I find it troublesome. I haven't dealt with these seaweeds for a long time. I didn't expect you to finish it so quickly. You are really amazing!"