12.15

In the evening of the next day, Bai Su, Bark and others started an action, and they sneaked into the mine with Old York who had been rescued.

    Old York was familiar with the environment of the mine. The time they chose coincided with the time for the workers to have dinner and rest. Old York quietly contacted a few people he knew and told them their plan to rescue them at midnight.

    Bai Su didn't plan to have a head-on conflict with so many soldiers, and it would really hurt these civilians. So he wants to rescue these civilians and then blow up the mine.

    By midnight, they fainted the guards, found these workers again, and planned to take them out of here. Before the group had gone far, a group of soldiers suddenly appeared and surrounded them.

.Wendell, who was blind with one eye, appeared in front of Bai Su again, together with Wendell, and the gray-robed mage.

    Wendell smiled wildly, and the one eye that looked at Bai Su was full of hatred.

    "Bai, long time no see, see where you can go this time!" Wendell said, and ordered the soldiers to rush up and arrest them.

    Upon seeing this, Bai Su threw a few Lightning Scrolls over and scattered the soldiers. Then he came to Wendell's side in an instant, took out the dagger and pressed it against him, and said to the soldiers not far away: "Don't move, otherwise, I will kill him."

    Sure enough, those soldiers dared not move immediately. Bai Su breathed a sigh of relief, thinking about letting Balke take these workers away first, who knew that the gray-robed mage ignored Bai Su's threat and rushed directly towards him.

.The opponent's speed was so fast, Bai Su hurriedly wanted to avoid it. Who knows, the target of the gray-robed mage is not himself at all. He even used a hand like a dead branch to penetrate Wendell's heart deeply.

    Wendell, with blood on his chest, fell to the ground instantly, convulsed for a few times, and died completely.

    Everyone watched this scene in shock, and even the soldiers had no time to react. Bai Su attacked the old mage without hesitation, but the opponent did not resist at all.

    The fireball emitted from the scroll burned off part of the opponent's outer robe, finally revealing his true face. Some workers shook with fear when they saw the old mage's appearance. Even the soldiers' faces appeared astonished.

    Because the gray-robed mage opposite was not a human being at all, he was completely a shriveled corpse.

.Almost only skin and bones were left on his body, the two eyeballs in the middle were as dry as hollow, and there was a strong stench from his body.

    At the same time, Bai Su felt the filthy air hidden in the opponent's body exposed. It turned out that the filthy energy had been in the body of the old mage.

    Bai Su understood completely now, the old mage opposite turned out to be not a human at all, but a puppet manipulated by filth. It's just that he didn't expect that Defilement would directly manipulate such a terrible corpse, which is really disgusting.

    Defilement didn't seem to intend to hide anymore, radiating all his energy, and at the same time, another strange laugh came from the mage's mouth.

    Bai Su felt dangerous instinctively when he heard the voice, and he took a step back.

.Sure enough, the mage in front of him exploded in front of him in the next second.