14.4

After a fierce kiss, Bai Su took advantage of Chentian's dazed effort to take all the ingredients into the kitchen.

    After a while, the man also followed in. Bai Su asked him about his physical condition and found that he was not abnormal, and he was very comfortable with the environment at home, so he was completely relieved.

    But after a while, Chen Tian said hesitantly: "Bai Su, is it really okay that I have been living with you now? Or I should go back to myself."

    Although it's really happy to be around your sweetheart, Chen Tian also worried that being too much would make people feel bored.

    When Bai Su heard this, he paused with the hand that placed the ingredients, then turned his head and said, "What are you going to do? There is only you and no one to take care of you. Wouldn't it be okay for you to be by my side and let me take care of you?"

    Of course it’s good to be able to stay with Bai Su, but...

."Of course it's good, but don't people in my family worry about it?"

    Not remembering his family, this is also one of Chentian's concerns.

    But who knows that after he finished speaking, Bai Su shook his head: "But you have no family anymore. You and me, we are both orphans. We have no family. We only have each other, so I said you. It’s best to stay by my side."

    What Bai Su said is the truth, and his partner is also an orphan and grew up on Seth. There were originally well-wishers who took in these orphans, but unfortunately, these few-year-old children lost their homes before they passed away. They can only live by petty thieves, and it took a very difficult time to grow up.

    Chentian was stunned for a moment when he heard that he was an orphan, but he didn't think it was a big blow. .However, he felt inexplicably distressed about the fact that Bai Su had a similar experience with himself.

    His lover is so beautiful, who should have had a happy childhood, and shouldn't have lived so hard. But fortunately, now they have a very good life. Bai Su also became an empire general, which made him feel very proud.

    But when he thought that Bai Su only had a lover who could be regarded as a relative, but now he lost his memory, Chen Tian felt that he was too sorry for him!

    Chentian's thoughts came out from his eyes, Bai Su shook his hand when he saw it, and comforted: "It's okay, I believe you will remember everything soon. Besides, even if there is no memory, we don't. Did you have a good time?

    In fact, we are not bad except for having no parents or relatives. We also have a bunch of friends and brothers around us. .However, I haven't told them about your situation for the time being. I still hope that you can heal your injury and remember it. It shouldn't take too long.

    So now, you can stay by my side with peace of mind, okay? "

    Bai Su had said so, Chen Tian naturally nodded and agreed, without further questioning.

    Seeing that it was getting late, Bai Su also started preparing dinner seriously.

    Seeing the other party's skillful handling of the ingredients, Chen Tian looked in amazement, as for the handling of these foods, he didn't know how to handle them. But Bai Su's technique was quite skilled, and soon he prepared a table of delicious meals.

    Chentian's index finger violently moved, and he hurriedly cut off a piece of meat and discharged it. The rich gravy bursts in the mouth, combined with the special sauce, it is simply a kind of taste enjoyment.