12.12

"We are afraid that the marriage in your country will be too high. Since Prince Wendell looks down on my daughter so much, I think it is better to cancel the so-called marriage."

    After that, the King of Vic snorted coldly, and without listening to the explanation of the old king, he walked over, pulled his red-eyed daughter and left here.

    It is a well-known thing that Vic Nation is powerful. Even if it does not marry them, there will never be any country that wants to take the initiative to avenge them. But now, what Wendell has done has obviously offended the king and princess of Vic to death.

    The old king looked at the bastard son in front of him and was almost furious. He glared at him and said, "This is the good thing you did!"

    "No, it's not my father! It's him, it's him who seduce me, I'm confused for a while!"

.Wendell said, he wanted to shift the responsibility to Bai Su, but when he looked around, he found that Bai Su was no longer where he was. The other party had already left here taking advantage of their noisy efforts.

    The old king doesn't have the energy to take care of others now. He is angry, so he doesn't want to listen to his excuses. The thought of offending Victory makes me feel a headache. You must know that Vic can be regarded as their common neighbor with Moon Nation, and another neighbor, Moon Nation, has long been eyeing them. With the help of Vic Nation, the old king would not dare to think about the next thing.

    The more he thought about it, the more angry, the old king simply took off the whip from his waist and lashed it down at Wendell. Wendell wanted to avoid, but suddenly a small stone hit his knee, causing him to tilt, and the whip hit his left eye directly, smashing his eyeball.

.The old king didn't expect such a result. He wanted to teach Wendell, but he definitely didn't turn his son into a blind man. He threw the whip and saw Wendell, who was rolling on the ground in pain, calling the doctor anxiously. There was a mess in the garden for an instant, and Wendell's wailing could be heard from far away.

    When Rex saw this, he threw away the other stone in his hand, patted the dust on his hand, and left here.

    When he returned to the room, Bai Su was already there waiting for him.

    Bai Su smiled immediately after seeing Rex, looking very happy. He walked over and took his lover's hand, and said in amazement: "My dear, how did you do it? How could the old king and Vic's king come together."

.Originally, he thought it would be enough for Vic's princess to see Wendell's ugliness here, but he didn't expect his lover to do even better, and directly brought both the old king and the king to Vic.

    The old king naturally didn't mind his son's love, but he was absolutely unwilling to offend Victory. King Vic saw his daughter being humiliated with his own eyes, how could he swallow this breath?

    However, Bai Su left a little earlier and didn't see Wendell's blindness. He told him in the room 555 later.

    Rex heard the words and kissed Bai Su's cheek, and said casually: "It's not a difficult thing. Originally, the King of Vic was in the garden. I just helped them choose a better route to enjoy the flowers. "

.After seeing that he had cleaned up the disgusting prince, Bai Su was so happy, and Rex was relieved, knowing that his sweetheart was really not interested in the so-called prince.

    It’s just that their good mood hasn’t been maintained for long. The two of them had just spoken affectionately together, and Bai Su’s expression suddenly became serious, because he suddenly felt that the pearl he had given Ariel had just replaced him. She blocked an attack.