11.2

As he thought about it, Bai Su walked through the garden, walked to the door of the villa, and saw the housekeeper who had been waiting there.

    The butler's appearance has not changed, still wearing a decent suit, and his gray hair is meticulously combed, but the smile on his face is a little more mechanical.

    "Welcome to you, now I will take you to see the butler here."

    Bai Su was a little surprised when he heard this: "Aren't you the housekeeper here?"

    The man laughed and said, "Thank you for your praise. Unfortunately, I am not. I am just an ordinary principal. You can call me Uncle Qin."

    After speaking, Qin Bo took Bai Su all the way to the second floor of the villa. .The layout and furnishings here have hardly changed. Many busy workers can be seen on the road. They are much more lively than the old Qin house where they lived, but these people are surprisingly quiet.

    On the way I walked, no one took the initiative to look at him. All these people were doing their own work with expressionless faces, like puppets who were completely lifeless.

    Bai Su followed Qin Bo to a room at the end of the corridor on the second floor. Qin Bo knocked on the door and shouted "Come in" inside. Some familiar voices made Bai Su guess.

.After opening the door, Bai Su couldn't wait to walk in, and saw a man sitting at the table doing official business. The man was wearing a black formal wear and a bow tie. His hair was neatly combed behind his head, and his eyes wore gold threads. The glasses, the spine is straight and the posture is elegant, and the white gloved hands seem to be writing something.

    Although the other party's attire has changed a lot, the man now looks like a gentle scum, but this familiar face is, at first glance, his lover in this world.

    "Qin Jianchen!"

    Bai Su couldn't help calling out his lover's name, and the man in the seat raised his head, raised his hand and pushed his eyes on the bridge of his nose, raised his eyebrows at Bai Su, smiled and said, "Qin Jianchen? This name? good."

    It looks very friendly, but it always makes people feel two more evil.

.Ever since Uncle Qin entered the butler's office, he stepped aside, like a shadow.

    The man stood up and walked towards Bai Su. He took off a glove, lifted Bai Su's chin with his fingertips, and examined it for a while: "Are you a new kid? You look pretty good.

    But your name is wrong. My name is not Qin Jianchen, but Chen. You can call me directly, and you are welcome to be a member of this villa. "

    After all, the man took out a contract for Bai Su to sign, procedurally speaking about some precautions for working here.

    When it was almost time to explain, Chen asked carefully: "Is there anything unclear, Mr. Bai?"

    Bai Su shook his head: "You gave a very detailed account."

.Chen nodded in satisfaction. At this time, Uncle Qin, who looked like a transparent person next to him, said again to Bai Su, "It's getting late, I will take you to your room to rest now."

    It's getting late?

    Bai Su hesitated when he heard this. The genius outside was clearly bright when he came, and he only spoke for more than ten minutes once and again. But when he turned his head and looked at the window of the room, he found that the sky outside had really become completely dark.