14.6

Bai Su approached step by step, Chen Tian couldn't help taking a step back. He didn't understand that this man was obviously a little shorter than himself, but his sense of oppression was extremely strong.

    Chen Tian swallowed, and deliberately said forcefully, "Why should I listen to you? I am the leader of the Star Thieves Alliance, and the entire Star Thieves Alliance must obey my command.

    What do you want to do? Do you want to control them through me? I tell you, this is impossible! "

    But Bai Su didn't seem to listen to what he said at all. He suddenly rushed forward, preemptively, stretched out his mental strength to restrain Chen Tian, ​​then suppressed him to the ground, took out a pair of handcuffs and directly handcuffed him.

    Chen Tian's mental power had already reached the 3s level, in fact, he was not restrained by Bai Su's mental power. It was just that he suddenly thought that perhaps this could make Bai Su relax his vigilance and let him tell the truth.

.Sure enough, the other party seemed to have subdued him, and sneered, "Don't you want to know my purpose? This is it!"

    With that, he directly turned on the light brain and showed a document to the man.

    The man watched Bai Su flipping the page in front of him, his eyes widening, because he was shocked to find that this turned out to be a marriage document, and the document was signed by him and Bai Su.

    The two of them didn't know when it turned out to be a legal husband-and-wife relationship!

    "Well, what is going on?" Chen Tian asked in surprise.

    A little smug appeared on Bai Su's face and reminded, "Do you still remember the document you signed when you just woke up?"

    Chen Tian remembered it instantly and said loudly, "You deliberately signed this document for me on purpose. What are you going to do?"

."What I'm going to do I know you are mine when I first see you, and I will never let you go. I don't care who you are or who you are.

    You have also seen that we are a legal husband-to-be relationship. Moreover, I will never terminate this agreement.

    I want you to belong to me whether it is body, mind, or law, and always belong to me! "

    As he said, Bai Su's mental power poured out and directly rushed into Chen Tian's mind. Then he firmly grasped the man's mental power and tried to start a spiritual fusion with him.

    Bai Su's madness shocked Chen Tian, ​​and this temptation was even more irresistible for him. So he was accidentally taken advantage of by Bai Su, and the spiritual fusion started completely.

    The man's breathing became hurried, his entire mind was numb, and his whole body became piping hot.

.It's wonderful, it's really wonderful!

    Chen Tian's heart was constantly sighing, and because he could feel the emotions of the other party because of his spiritual integration, he could feel Bai Su's strong possessiveness and love for himself at this moment!

    This person loves him, he really loves him!

    This kind of cognition made him excited and wanted to shout. It turned out that Bai Su really fell in love with him at first sight, and he was so paranoid and strong.

    This kind of white trace is simply, simply fascinating!

    Finally, Chen Tian couldn't control himself anymore, he tore off the handcuffs all at once. Hugging Bai Su in front of him, he turned over and buckled him under him, and kissed him fiercely.