13.7

In the next few days, Jiang Sinian really stopped on the surface, as if he hadn't been affected by Si Chen's refusal at all. However, it was not completely unaffected, at least he no longer looked for opportunities to deliberately get to Si Chen's side and want to be ambiguous with him, which made the man feel a lot easier.

    However, Bai Su and Si Chen contacted him more frequently than in the previous few days, because he knew that Jiang Sinian would definitely find an opportunity to attack Si Chen in this trial ground.

    In the plot of the distorted world, if he had not come into this world, Si Chen would have been harmed by Jiang Sinian after entering the trial ground this time.

    Therefore, although Bai Su had carefully told men to be careful before, he still couldn't stop worrying. Every day, as long as you have time, you have to contact a man, even if you don’t say much, as long as you hear that there is nothing wrong with him.

.Only on this day, just after helping a student deal with the wound, Bai Suzheng wanted to contact Si Chen and ask him what he was doing, only to find that he could not contact the Soul Power Continent.

    I tried a few more times, but the connection failed. This situation caused Bai Su's heart to instantly start.

    He understood without even thinking about it. This matter must be filthy.

    He had checked his environment and surroundings before, and he didn't see any abnormalities. So he waited quietly for the filth and couldn't restrain himself from appearing, but he didn't expect that he was waiting for himself here.

    Thinking that his lover might be in danger, Bai Su couldn't calm down and work in the school infirmary. So he made an excuse for being uncomfortable and wanted to take a break, so he directly locked the door of the office.

    Close the curtains, Bai Su took out the phone again.

.Recently, he has also collected some luck, but it is far from enough to break the barrier between the two worlds.

    The first step in the breakthrough is the most difficult. If you want to open up the two worlds now, I am afraid that it will take some of the original energy to do it. However, if the original power is used at will in the small world, it is likely to make the plane unstable or even collapse.

    But in the current situation, there is no way to make Bai Su scruples too much. Because if Si Chen was really killed and the soul was injured, the whole spirit weapon would be harmed.

    Therefore, he immediately let 555 use the system's ability to help himself break the barrier and reduce the impact on the small world after he uses his original power.

    Fortunately, it didn't take long for him to do this before he was connected to the Xuantian Mirror on the Soul Power Continent again, and it had not yet spread to the plane. .Although the connection was re-established, Si Chen could not be contacted immediately.

    Bai Su kept calling his lover's name in his mind, but the other party did not respond to him.

    After waiting anxiously for half an hour, Si Chen's voice resounded in Bai Su's mind.

    "noob."

    Hearing Si Chen responding to him, Bai Su finally breathed a sigh of relief. He asked anxiously, "Brother Chen, why did you answer me for so long? Is something wrong with you?"

    "I'm okay Xiaobai, don't worry." Enduring the pain of the wound, the man leaned against the rock wall exhaustedly, but tried to pretend that he was okay.