11.6

Bai Su picked up the wooden stick leaning against the door and hit the monster's skull with one stick.

    In an instant, blood spewed out, and the injured monster screamed harshly, and ran out of the gate rolling. When Bai Su chased it out, the monster had long since disappeared. After the other two arrived, looking at Bai Su's sturdy appearance, they turned their heads and fled.

    It turns out that these creatures that look terrifying and seem to be difficult to defeat are so timid and fearful.

    They are not powerful, and even vulnerable to masters like Bai Su. Just like the enemies we face most of the time, they only dare to bully the weak, and when they encounter a strong opponent, they will be frightened.

.And now Qin Jianchen, he is really very powerful, he actually doesn't need to be afraid of these, but the shadow of childhood makes it difficult for him to face his inner fears.

    The boy stared at this scene blankly, until Bai Suqian patted him on the shoulder, he didn't realize it, and looked at the opposite youth in disbelief and asked, "Brother, him, they..."

    "They were beaten by me."

    Bai Su lowered his body, holding the young man's shoulders with both hands and staring at him: "I said, I will protect you."

    The boy's eye sockets were a little hot, and this was the first time someone really stood up to protect himself. I thought it would be precious to hear this sentence to protect myself, but I didn't expect the other party to be really willing and capable of protecting myself.

    "elder brother!"

.Xiaotian threw himself into Bai Su's arms, feeling the peace of mind. He felt as if he had really found a support, so that he didn't need to fear this indifferent world anymore.

    But just fighting off these monsters was not Bai Su's ultimate goal. This dream is terrifying, but it is only aimed at Qin Jianchen. As long as he can be strong, there is actually nothing that can really hurt them, maybe by that time, they can leave here.

    Bai Su believes that although Wen Renxin's approach looks terrifying, it is just an introduction. 555 has already said that the filthy part he swallowed seems to have been hit hard, and what remains is no energy at all, but it is the end of the force.

    Therefore, even if the other party wants to make trouble from it, the energy that can be exerted on one's partner is very limited. .So, is it true that Qin Jianchen is actually restricted by himself?

    Thinking of this, Bai Su's expression was a bit complicated. He looked at the boy in front of him and said seriously: "Xiaotian, those monsters are not terrible. As long as you are brave, you can definitely defeat them!"

    "I, can I really?" The boy's expression was a little unconfident. Those monsters were powerful to him. He had tried to fight back, but in return he was even more terrifying, insulting and whipping. So now, he is used to running away.

    "Of course, I know you have failed in the past, but that doesn't mean you will fail forever! Xiaotian, I know you are a very strong kid!

    You look at me, do you think I am strong? I just fought hard to resist. They are not as strong as you think. Those monsters are just paper tigers. ".Bai Su said decisively.

    "No, I still don't think I can do it!" The boy was still shaking his head, he still had no confidence.

    "Brother, I just saw your skill, you can jump as high as you can, and the strength is so great. I don't think I can be like you!"