12.11

Bai Su didn't know that his lover thought so much, and even thought that he wouldn't even want the identity of Sea King for himself.

    After speaking for a while, he took Rex to rest on the soft big bed in the room. He knew that Wendell must have no time to bother himself today, and if he has time to think about what he has, it is better to be gentle with his partner earlier.

    On the other side, Wendell’s engagement banquet was very late. He falsely said goodbye to the princess, and when he returned to his bedroom, he found that the old mage had already been waiting there.

    "What happened?" Wendell took off his jacket and asked the mage.

    The old mage stood up and said in an old hoarse voice: "His Royal Highness, you should have noticed the white-haired wizard in the banquet hall today."

.As soon as Wendell heard this, he immediately remembered the white he knew today, who was a stunning beauty. It's a pity that Princess Vic also lives in the palace, and he has to be careful if he wants to find that beauty. However, after listening to the report from the attendant, the person has already lived in the palace, and he naturally has a chance to win the other party.

    But then, the old mage said: "Have your highness noticed the man standing next to the white-haired mage?"

    "You mean Lord Brady?" Wendell said.

    Thinking of that man makes him feel a little uncomfortable.

    A foreign duke with a strong aura, no matter how powerful he is in his own country, this is not his country. And Atlantis, what kind of country it is, he has never heard of it, and it must be just a small country that is unknown.

.Wendell, who has experienced countless people, can easily see that Brady should be white, but so what. He is a prince, his status is higher than him, and he must be better when it comes to the means of pursuing people. It is always better than the duke with cold face.

    "Do you have any problem with mentioning that Duke Brady is him?" Wendell asked.

    "He is not a duke." The old mage let out a harsh laugh, and said: "He is Ariel's brother, the king of the sea clan. As for the mage who walks with him, I am afraid it is also a sea clan."

    "What! He turned out to be the king of the sea clan!" Wendell was very surprised when he heard this. He did not expect that the king of the sea clan he hated the most was in front of his eyes just now.

.In the process of searching for Ariel in his previous life, although he was stumbling a lot by the Sea Clan, he never really saw the king of their Sea Clan, as if he was not worthy of him to deal with it personally, but this did not hinder Wendell. Hate each other.

    As for Bai, he has no impression of him either. I don't know if it is because of the rebirth that these two people will appear at their engagement banquet.

    However, there was no such thing as an engagement banquet in his previous life. In his previous life, Wendell had always felt that his country was strong, and he was a noble prince and the quasi-heir of the kingdom. Whatever he wanted, he could easily get it until he met Ariel.

    That nasty woman not only refused to be his woman, but also dared to play with herself. He hunted Ariel everywhere, thinking that he would get him soon, but he didn't expect that there was someone outside, and there was heaven outside. .The other party can always escape his own pursuit, not to mention, those sea races are even more hateful.

    His power is far from enough, otherwise the Sea Clan would not have made it so miserable. He went out in person, and was stunned by the dragon clan from which he was a stalker before he died unexpectedly.