11.12

Sometimes, the more people are afraid of something, the easier it is to come.

    When he woke up again, Bai Su looked at the scene in front of him in a daze, and found that he was no longer in Chen's room. No, or he is still there, it's just that the scene in the room is obviously not the elegant and simple decoration method in Chen's past, such a luxurious interior belongs to Xiaotian...

    The surrounding environment was quiet, but Bai Su still turned his head as if feeling, and saw Xiaotian sitting quietly on the chair beside the bed, looking at himself with regret.

    "Xiaotian." Bai Su's voice was a little hoarse. There is nothing more embarrassing than seeing Xiaotian in this situation.

    When the man saw his lover awake, he immediately came over and helped him to sit up, then took the water cup by the bed and fed him water. .The quilt slid down, and the full marks of being loved on Bai Su's body made the man's eyes red.

    After drinking the whole glass of water, Bai Su felt his throat feel more comfortable. He noticed that he still had no strands on his body. He quickly pulled the quilt and asked the man beside him: "Xiaotian, why am I here? "

    "When I woke up, you were here..." The man lowered his eyes, not daring to look at Bai Su's eyes. After a while, he said softly, "Brother, I'm sorry!"

    "Why do you want to say sorry to me?" Bai Su heard Xiaotian's words and looked up at the man in front of him: "Xiaotian, you must know what it is!"

    Looking at Bai Su's eyes, Xiaotian knew that he couldn't hide it anymore. .He had to take a deep breath and said to Bai Su: "Brother, I... was not like this originally, and I don't know how to develop to this level. In fact, I always felt that my body seemed to live in it. Another soul.

    Every once in a while, I suddenly lose consciousness. During that time, I always felt that I actually did something, but after waking up, my memory was blurred or even completely lost.

    But recently, my memory after falling asleep has suddenly become clearer, and I can even see the picture of the soul occupying my body and getting along with you.

    No, maybe it wasn't for no reason to see, I think he was demonstrating like me. Even last time, when I was with you, I wanted to grab control of my body.

    He deliberately, deliberately made you like this before sending it to me! He wants me to see that he is deliberately provoking me!

.it's all my fault! If it weren't for me, Brother Bai would not...how could he be so rude to you! "

    The man's face was full of anger and annoyance and said that he carefully held Bai Su's hand, and felt more distressed for his lover. Seeing that Bai Su did not break free, he tentatively hugged him gently.

    When Bai Su heard this, he looked at how the other party treated him, and it was obvious that he was treated as a victim of being forced. Although it is indeed easy to be misunderstood by the way I am now, this is not the case in fact.

    Chen was a little excited before, and Bai Su didn't know how to do it in this dream. In fact, he didn't feel any pain, but left traces that were completely evoked. He wanted to know that this was Chen deliberately made.

.Looking at his self-blaming lover, Bai Su gently stroked Xiaotian's cheek, and comforted him: "It's not like this, it really doesn't hurt. I don't know why it looks like this. He does. You, aren't you? You are the same person!"