13.3

The people of the Bai family have a special ability, that is, they can communicate with the world of spirit power. Of course, most of the time they need some medium, such as Xuantian Mirror, or other artifacts.

    Occasionally, there will be people in the family who have the ability to break through barriers and even travel through planes to directly enter the world of spirit power.

    Although the two worlds seem unrelated, since they are dual planes, if something happens to one of the worlds, the other world will collapse with it.

    Every few hundred years, an important person will appear in the world where the Bai family is located, who can have a huge impact on the world of spirit power.

    The Bai family has been carrying a mission for thousands of years, which is to guide this person into contact with the world of spirit power, and to maintain and guard the balance of the two worlds.

.The original owner did not appear in the story line. Later, the man in this world, Qin Xingwen, accidentally bought the mobile phone from the stall vendor who pretended to be the original owner. And his purpose, naturally, is to make Qin Xingwen connect with Si Ling in the spirit power world, because he already had a foreboding that Qin Xingwen would have a huge impact on the spirit power world.

    It's just that after the world is distorted, even if he gives Qin Xingwen his mobile phone, it is useless. Because Si Chen and Si Ling and his son are no longer there, Xuantian Jing has no chance to see the sun again.

    In any case, the role of the original owner is also crucial. It's just that this kind of responsibility has been passed down from generation to generation with the Bai family, but it is not a good thing for their family.

    If you want to see the future of heaven, you will definitely damage your own luck. As a result, the Bai family gradually faded away, and in the generation of the original owner, he was the only one left.

.The original owner's parents passed away very early. These years, the original owner has been living alone very lonely, and his inner distress is not something other people can understand. He didn't even want to find a partner, and didn't want his partner to bear such a fate with him.

    Therefore, the original owner does not actually want such ability, but only hopes to be an ordinary person.

    He is even willing to exchange his identity and abilities, just for the safety and prosperity of his next life, and he does not want to be free from these so-called responsibilities and powers. He also wants to have his family and lover, and he wants to live an ordinary life with the one he loves. .

    It's just such a request, the Plane Authority can naturally agree to it. It just so happens that Bai Su can take over this identity to make things easier.

    Bai Su is willing to take this responsibility, but now the first thing is to prevent the rebirth from destroying this plane.

.Just thinking about it, there was a knock on the door outside the dormitory. Bai Su frowned slightly, walked over, opened the door and saw a handsome and sunny man standing at the door.

    Seeing Bai Su, the man opposite smiled, showing a row of white teeth, and said to him: "Morning, Xiaobai, shall we go to have breakfast together?"

    Bai Su was stunned when he heard the words, and searched some memories in his mind. He knew that the person opposite was called Chen Li, a teacher from this school, and he lived in the dormitory of the faculty and staff like himself. Because of his handsome appearance and gentle personality, he is very popular. Even some teenage students have a crush on him and write love letters to him.