13.10

Seeing Si Chen, Jiang Sinian quickly adjusted his expression, pretending to be surprised, and said to him: "Brother Chen, you are really back!

    At that time, the giant tiger was really terrifying. It suddenly rushed over. We thought you...but you are fine. How is the injury? Is it serious? I'll call the doctor in the house to show you! "

    "No need." Si Chen said coldly.

    "Thank you for the second young master's concern. Fortunately, my life is too big and I found a crack in the stone and hid it inside. The giant tiger is so big that I can't get in. I stayed there for two days before letting the beast lose his patience. To leave safely."

    Jiang Sinian nodded when he heard the words, and then looked at the horrible wounds on Si Chen's leg. Was it possible that this man really did what he said, was it possible to come back alive purely because of good luck?

.Jiang Sinian tentatively tried for a while, but Si Chen's answer was not leaking, and he couldn't find any useful information from him at all. In the end, he could only pretend that Si Chen had a good rest, and he would let someone deliver the medicine later, and then left with the people below.

    At the beginning, he said that he would look for a doctor to see him, but Si Chen lightly refused, so he only gave the medicine. It seemed that Jiang Sinian didn't plan to spend more time on Si Chen.

    Bai Su, who has been in contact with his lover, naturally heard all the content of their conversation. When Jiang Sinian left, he immediately said to Si Chen: "Brother Chen, that Jiang Sinian must have come to inquire on purpose!"

    Si Chen nodded and agreed with Bai Su's statement. Through Xuantian Jing, Bai Su gave him some more medicines. As for Jiang Sinian's medicine, even if it was delivered, he wouldn't dare let his partner use it.

.Knowing that Aunt Wang will come to send dinner tonight, she doesn't need to prepare food for him, Bai Su thought about it, and suddenly said to Si Chen, "Brother Chen, I will come to see you after Si Ling is asleep at night. I have something to say. I want to tell you."

    Without waiting for Si Chen's response, Bai Su directly broke the connection.

    Although he escorted his partner to the Jiang family safely for the time being, Jiang Sinian must have a back move, and Bai Su felt a little unreliable.

    In the most recent days, Bai Su has been rushing to collect the luck of the small world every day, and getting along with each other day by day, just the slapped bronze mirror can no longer satisfy him.

    People are always greedy, and Bai Su is actually so, but the only thing he is greedy is the time with his beloved.

    In the process of getting along, Bai Su had already clearly felt Si Chen's feelings for him, and his lover must also like him in his heart. .In fact, he also made many hints, expressing his good feelings for men.

    It's just that they haven't gone any further. Bai Su felt that this might be because Si Chen hesitated because of his identity and some thoughts of the ancients, and he didn't take the initiative to confess to him.

    Then, take this step by yourself!

    Even if you can't really completely break the barrier, you have to finalize the people quickly.

    So that night, Si Chen kept thinking about what Bai Su said before. After having dinner, he took Si Ling to the inner room and coaxed him to sleep. Then lay alone on the bed in the outer room, waiting for Bai Su.