13.9

Bai Su didn't know that just because of these simple foods, his lover could think so much. But looking at Si Chen's appearance, he should really like the taste of instant noodles, so Bai Su used this hole to feed Si Chen several times.

    But after taking a few bites, Si Chen refused to eat any more: "It's okay, Xiaobai, if you give it to me again, you won't have it. Sorry, I have eaten so much of such a rare delicacy."

    "This is not a rare delicacy, I didn't tell you everything, it is very common in our place." Bai Su said with a smile.

    "If you like it, I can feed you from time to time. When my strength becomes stronger, I can enlarge this hole, and I can also give you some. Here, the price of instant noodles is very low. Don't worry."

    Si Chen nodded, his eyes flashing a little complicated. Then I continued to eat the ham and started to eat the bread. .As for the remaining chocolate bars, although the taste was good, he thought that the sweetness was so special that he should leave some for Siling, so he didn't move.

    Bai Su also quietly ate the rest of the instant noodles. Si Chen looked at the sweetness of Bai Su who was opposite, and finally smiled at his unrestrained appearance.

    This crisis seems to have made the relationship between him and Bai Su even closer, Si Chen thought, this may be the legendary blessing and misfortune.

    The soul power warrior's physical healing ability is already very strong, and with the addition of the medicine Bai Su gave to Si Chen, he even prepared anti-fever medicine for him in advance. So that night Si Chen slept very steadily, and did not suffer from a high fever because of his injuries.

    When he woke up the next day, his physical strength had recovered by more than half, but the wound on this leg still needed to be healed slowly.

    "Do you really stop training for a day and then leave?.You bleed a lot yesterday, and when you hurry, the wound is about to open again. "Seeing Si Chen got up to pack his bags after breakfast, Bai Su disagrees a bit.

    "Xiao Bai!" Si Chen called to him, his eyes full of helplessness.

    Bai Su could see that his lover had already made a decision, and that his injury could not be healed in a day or two. It was not incomprehensible that he wanted to leave here earlier, so he shut his mouth.

    After Ding Si Chen took the medicine, Bai Su left the cave with his lover. It took them most of a day to return to the place where the Jiang family team had camped before, but there was no human figure there.

    Obviously, the people who were stationed had already been evacuated, as if deliberately, they left very early. There was no plan to wait for Si Chen at all, or to look for him, it seemed that he was really dead in the mouth of a tiger.

.Seeing such a scene, Bai Su looked at his lover with some worry, fearing that he would feel uncomfortable being left behind like this. But I didn't know that all this was within Si Chen's expectation.

    When he came back, he also wanted to confirm this. Right now, Bai Su said yesterday that he had been sprinkled with powder that could attract ferocious beasts.

    Although those people in the Jiang family don't like themselves on weekdays, they are just embarrassed, and they won't want their lives. Therefore, the person who will target himself should be Jiang Sinian.

    The second young master of the Jiang family looked harmless on the surface, but in private, Si Chen had seen it accidentally, but Jiang Sinian didn't know it.