11.11

Bai Su was startled by Chen's appearance, the other party looked very wrong now. But before he could react, the man broke in, closed the door with his backhand, and directly buckled Bai Su on the wall next to him, and then kissed him vigorously.

    All the whimpers that were about to be exported were swallowed into his mouth. Facing the man's sudden and strong kiss, Bai Su passively took it, and there was no opportunity to ask questions.

    The man kissed him so hard that Bai Su felt a little pain in his mouth. But he can't struggle, because as long as he shows signs of a struggle, the man's arms will tighten even more.

    After a good while, Chen let go of him, touched his forehead, panting heavily.

    "Sorry, I'm a little out of control."

.The man whispered, reaching out his hand and gently rubbing Bai Su's lips: "I just have low blood sugar. I have to eat something sweet right away."

    When Bai Su heard this, he raised his head in confusion, and the man pinched his chin and kissed the corner of his mouth.

    "In this world, nothing is sweeter than you."

    What kind of reason is this?

    Bai Su was speechless in his heart, but his heartbeat accelerated by this obvious love story.

    Sure enough, in the face of the one he loves, no matter what he says. No matter how bad it is, you can add a thousand times filter. Even if it is only 12345, he can listen to it as a love story. He is really hopeless!

    More importantly, Bai Su keenly felt Chen's moodiness. .Although the opponent tried his best to restrain, he still felt it, so Bai Su would show more obedience.

    But there are some things that need to be clarified. So after the man calmed down, Bai Su said seriously: "Brother Chen, why are you doing this to me? Do you like me?"

    In this dream world, Chen hasn't confessed to himself yet, Bai Su always wants to make it clear to him.

    Chen quietly tightened his fist when he heard Bai Su's question, and after a while, he made up his mind and said: "I like it." Then he took possession of him and kissed the opposite youth.

    Looking at the obedient person in his arms, Chen's heart finally fell.

    Like it? Of course I like it, more than just like it!

    When I saw him, I couldn't help but love him. He—everyone knows that the world is unreal, it seems—everything can do whatever he wants. .Only the young man in front of him is what he can see, perceive, and is only true.

    This person has a magical power in him, and he completely stole his heart without a second.

    He loves white retrospect, there is no doubt about it. But what he hopes more is to make Bai Su fall in love with him, love him deeply.

    -I tried to tease him again and again, but I wanted to see how he blushed and his heart beats because of himself.

    I don't want to express my feelings too much, I don't want to lose the initiative, I want to keep this person firmly in my hands. I enjoy the way my sweetheart is affected by myself, but I didn't expect that afterwards, the one who was really going crazy would become myself.

    —All originally developed as they thought, until that guy ran out.

    Although the opponent has existed in the past, after he fell asleep, he occasionally ran out. .But the man never put a little kid in his eyes, watching him hide in timid place with cold eyes, and the whole house became another world.