14.3

Thinking of this, Bai Su immediately made a disappointed expression, and said to the man, "Do you really remember who you are?"

    Chen Tian felt a little guilty when he saw Bai Su's appearance. So he thought about it carefully for a while, trying hard to remember the person in front of him.

    Unfortunately, this was just useless work. In the end, the man had no choice but to say, "Sorry, I only remember my name is Chentian, and I really can't remember the rest. Who are you? Can you tell me what happened?"

    As the man said, he couldn't help but look at the opposite Bai Su, only to think that this person's appearance was really good. Although he has no memory, he still believes that this person is definitely the best-looking person he has ever seen in his life, which makes him feel very moved.

    And immediately after, Bai Su suddenly shook his hand, which made his heart beat faster.

."My name is Bai Su, and I am your lover!"

    Bai Su's words made the man's eyes widened suddenly. He didn't expect such an answer, but his heart was filled with joy, but he couldn't make a fake.

    Thinking of the nostalgia and affection that I felt when I woke up and saw the other person, I seemed to be telling it, and the man in front of me was telling the truth.

    He must be his lover!

    Otherwise, why would I feel heartache because of his sadness, and couldn't control my heart because of his smile.

    But why would I forget such a perfect lover!

    Chentian felt that he was extremely guilty, and couldn't wait to say, "What happened to me? Why would I forget you!"

.The man's heart is a bit bitter, and the thought of forgetting the sweet memories of being with Bai Su before makes him feel bad.

    Bai Su timely cooperated and said, "Before our ship was attacked by the Zerg, you rushed out to resist the Zerg and got injured. I don't know why, you forgot everything when you woke up..."

    "sorry!"

    Si Chen apologized again, he was extremely sad.

    Bai Su shook his head, put a soft kiss on his cheek, and whispered, "It's okay, you should just be hit on the head while fighting, I believe you will think of me soon!"

    The soft touch still lingered on the cheeks, making the man's heartbeat speed up again. In any case, with the person he loves accompany him, the amnesia doesn't seem so terrible anymore.

.The two exchanged a few simple words, and Bai Su seemed to remember something, and quickly turned on Guangnao. After operating for a while, he called up a document, and then said to Chen Tian, ​​"You can't remember anything now, I really don't worry, I think it's better to let me take care of you in the short term.

    Come on, sign this entrustment agreement first, so that it will be convenient for me to help you arrange the rest. "

    Chentian actually felt a little strange when he heard this, because he seemed to be taken care of without having to sign any documents.

    However, based on the trust of Bai Su, he immediately raised his hand and signed his name at the end of the document, without censoring the content of the agreement at all.

    When Bai Su saw that the man had signed the agreement, he immediately retracted his wrist and touched the light brain on his wrist, thinking of the marriage certificate he had temporarily transferred out, and he twitched his mouth with satisfaction.