13.5

After saying this, Si Chen himself was taken aback for a moment, feeling that what he had just said was a bit too Meng Lang. However, this is indeed out of his sincerity.

    The man didn't want to take it back, and worried that Bai Su would have a bad impression of him, and he was a bit tangled for a while.

    But at this moment, Bai Su was moved by his words, and only felt that his whole heart was wrapped in warmth.

    With a gentle smile at the corner of his mouth, Bai Su thought, if he is by his lover's side now, maybe he can't help but kiss him. Unfortunately, they can't even see each other now.

    Your partner is always like this, and you can capture your heart inadvertently and make yourself feel happy and satisfied.

    "Really? Brother Chen, why are you so good to me! Then when I am lonely in the future, can I come to talk to you?" Bai Su said.

    "certainly!".When Bai Su said so, Si Chen's heart was full of joy. Listening to the voice, the other party doesn't seem to mind, but is really happy.

    But soon, the person opposite seemed to hesitate again: "But, in this case, will it disturb the people in your family?"

    "No, because in fact, I don't have any family members anymore. I'm just staying at Jiang's house temporarily. The only real relative beside him is Siling, and he is less than three years old this year." The man replied.

    "Si Ling? Did Brother Chen already have a family? Then, the mother of this child..." Bai Su asked cautiously.

    The man hurriedly explained: "No, I haven't gotten married yet. Si Ling was a child I picked up in the mountains when I was out on a mission two years ago. At that time, he was just a baby in a swaddle.

.I searched a lot, but did not find his relatives. I didn't want him to be abandoned in this way, so I took him as my adopted son, which is also considered to have a relative. "

    "It turns out to be like this! Brother Chen, you are such a good person. Lucky for this kid to meet you!"

    The man's ears were a little red when the person on the other side praised him like this. He pursed his lips, a look of embarrassment rarely appeared on a face that had always been expressionless.

    He obviously didn't want to show his kindness intentionally, but Si Chen always felt a little happy when he heard such sincere praise.

    In the next few days, the two people would chat together almost as long as they were free, and they would greet each other in the morning and noon, and they soon became familiar from strangers.

    With Bai Su's company, even if it was just a voice, Si Chen felt that the routine and boring life of the past became alive. .He often smiled unconsciously when Bai Su talked to him.

    Si Chen sometimes even thought that if he could get along with Bai Su all his life like this, maybe it would be a happy thing.

    Bai Su also enjoys the current way of communication. In the small world of the past, they would always meet soon. But now, Bai Su can feel his lover's affection for him only by voice. This is a fresh experience.

    In fact, he couldn't feel the heartbeat every moment, no matter what kind of world it was, what kind of identity and character his own man was. Can always arouse the love deep in his heart.

    Although they can't meet each other now, they are in such frequent contact every day, which even gives Bai Su the illusion that they are in online dating. .But as long as the relationship between each other is really pure and beautiful, and there is no deception and use, why bother about which way to love each other?