13.16 [End]

The next day, Si Chen went to the competition as usual. But this time, there were very few people from the Jiang family, and there were only children and some elders who came to compete.

    Everyone present thought this situation was weird. They didn't understand that the Jiang family's patron didn't come. Why didn't even Jiang Sinian and his elder brother Jiang Ziyu, who was in charge of the Jiang family's overall situation yesterday, come.

    But this is the Jiang family's own business, and other families are naturally not good at taking care of other people's affairs.

    Si Chen's competition today was still very smooth, but after he defeated a Yan family in the third game, after the other party saluted him, he did not get off the ring. Instead, he fixedly looked at him and suddenly said, "I'm not as good as my skills. People, I have nothing to say when I lose to you. I just want to ask, are you the orphan of the Si family who was wiped out in the past?"

.Hearing the other party's question, Si Chen frowned, but he nodded in response: "Yes."

    His life experience is not a secret, there is nothing to hide.

    But when the other party heard him, his expression suddenly became excited. He knelt on the ground abruptly, and after banging his head for Si Chen a few times, he said loudly, "I didn't expect to see the young master of the Si family again today!"

    After speaking, the man stood up under the surprised eyes of everyone, and said with red eyes: "God has eyes, and it has left the blood of the Si family! Today, I am going to expose the original Si family in front of everyone. The truth of the massacre!"

    As soon as the voice fell, there was a commotion in the crowd. After all, the tragedy of Sijia's destruction of the door was also a sensational event back then.

."That happened many years ago. At the beginning, the Si family produced some talents with superb spirit power, and the momentum was winning, and because they were good at doing business, they accumulated a lot of wealth and threatened the status of the four major families.

    The four big families coveted the wealth of the Si family, and were unwilling to let the Si family grow so big. After several attempts to suppress the Si family, they saw that they could not blatantly annex the Si family, so they started thinking about it.

    Headed by the Jiang family, the four major families planned a terrifying murder case together. On a dark and windy night for a month, while pulling the Si family to escape the summer heat in another hospital. The four major families sent hundreds of masters to slaughter the Si family, even the old and the weak, women and children.

    Afterwards, the Jiang family was still not satisfied. In the name of adopting the only orphan of the Si family, all the remaining property of the Si family was invaded, and all the forces of the Si family were divided up with the four major families.

.The once prominent Si family collapsed overnight. After decades, even many younger generations no longer remember the tragedy. However, I will not forget! "

    Said that the man choked up for a moment and continued: "The Si family is a great kind person. My father was saved by the old man. I thanked him for not abandoning, leaving behind my father, and later let him be the steward of the Si family. My father was very grateful, and later married my mother who was also a cook who was taken in by the Si family, and I was born again.

    I was only twelve in the year of the accident, because I was spotted by Mr. Yan, who is good at Qimen, and followed him. I have always remembered the teachings of my father and mother, so that one day I will come back from my studies and work for the family in order to repay my great kindness.