11.7

With a certain guess in Bai Su's heart, he watched the boy open the door of the room.

    In the room, the decoration is gorgeous, and all kinds of precious furnishings are displayed in front of Bai Su. This room looks completely different from the outer room that Chen used to work in the past. Chen's room is decorated in a simple and business way, and even looks a little cold, but this is clearly the same room.

    Immediately afterwards, when Xiaotian opened the inner room and wanted to go to the house where he lived to get something. Bai Su stood at the door, but saw that the inner room was completely different from the outer room.

    The inner room was very dilapidated, with only a simple iron bed inside, and all the objects were piled up in every corner on the ground. Fortunately, it was all sorted out by Xiaotian so that it wouldn't look like a garbage dump.

    The outer room seems to be just for outsiders to see, and the inner room is where Xiaotian really lives and rests. .It's as if the Qin family deliberately let the little Qin Jianchen dress well and show their kindness and kindness to outsiders, but privately treated him as a servant's slave.

    From the situation in the room, it can be seen that this was deliberate abuse at all, because the Qin family's financial resources would not even be able to afford a decent home, and they deliberately wanted to treat him like this.

    The boy didn't notice Bai Su's resentment. He changed to looser clothes, and found out many of his hidden treasures, even scissors and long sticks that he regarded as weapons. He gave them all to Bai Su, hoping that there was something useful to train him.

    In fact, there was nothing to use, but Bai Su still took a long stick and stood beside him admiringly, and then asked Xiaotian to do some exercises and simply test his physical fitness.

.Bai Su found that Xiao Tian's foundation is very good, or that he always escapes in this villa makes him more resilient than ordinary children, and also saves a lot of preparatory work.

    I don't know if it is because of this child's talent, or because it is in a dream state, the progress of learning cannot be seen from a normal point of view in this world.

    Bai Su-He started to teach Xiaotian a few moves, and the other party learned it almost immediately. After that, he gradually deepened the difficulty, only to find that Xiaotian had just watched it-times, and he could immediately copy it perfectly.

    If it is an ordinary person, it is impossible in reality. But now, Xiaotian is particularly easy to do.

    Bai Su guessed that this might be the same as if he could get gardening tools in an instant before—as long as he wanted to do it, he could do it quickly. I just don't know if there are any restrictions on myself as a partner. .Moreover, Xiaotian seemed to think that everything was normal.

    In order to encourage the boy, Bai Su still praised him and made him more confident.

    Seeing that the boy had practiced well—he didn't want to stop for a while, Bai Su offered to take a break.

    Xiaotian nodded and agreed, but sitting there still gestured with his hands, it seemed that he was not tired at all.

    Bai Su frowned slightly when he saw this.

    Since they met, they have now encountered monsters, beat them away, and have done so much training and teaching. It should be dawn outside. But in fact, it was still dark outside the window, and the clock on the wall seemed to have completely stopped.