12.3

Feeling funny in his heart, Bai Su said gently: "In fact, what your brother said is right. The world on land is not only beautiful, but there are still many dangers. Moreover, forbidden land is not completely safe, and it is better to face strangers. It's better to be vigilant."

    "But you are not a stranger, you are my friend!" Ariel said dissatisfiedly. "Of course I know that land is not just beautiful, but also the ocean? I just want to take a look so much, to see and see. Bai, do you have a way to let me have a look on land?"

    "There is no way." Bai Su groaned, "But..."

    "But what!" Ariel knew there was a play when she heard Bai Su's words, and immediately asked excitedly.

    "However, I'm afraid you will be reluctant to come back on the land then." Bai Su teased.

    "No!" Ariel laughed. ".Bai, please help me, I want to go! "

    Ariel folded her hands and prayed to Bai Su.

    Bai Su nodded, took out one white, one pink and two round pearls from his arms and handed them over: "You can wear this pink pearl on your body and you can transform human legs as you like. As for the white ones, That one is a special gift. When you encounter a strong magical attack, this pearl will help you withstand an injury and protect your safety."

    "This gift is too expensive, Bai, you are so kind to me!" Ariel took the pearl, her eyes full of touch, she opened her arms to give Bai Su a hug, and Bai Su drew sideways.

    "Bai, I don't have any good gifts for you!"

.Ariel felt a little lost, she didn't want to just ask for it, but obviously the contact during this period of time made her know that Bai's hands have never lacked good things. However, she took off the coral bracelet from her wrist and handed it over: "This is my favorite bracelet. The fiery red is very beautiful. I want to give it to you. I hope you don't dislike it."

    Seeing this bracelet with the mark of the royal family, Bai Su raised his eyebrows. He knew the value of this bracelet in his heart. He should know that many royal family's exclusive places must rely on such marked items to enter, so he smiled. Take it over.

    "Thank you little Ariel. I like it very much. Go back and clean up. I want to go on a land expedition to prepare a lot."

    "You are right, Bai, I will come back to see you soon! I will come with flowers!" Ariel smiled happily, and excitedly swam far away holding the pearls Bai Su gave her.
.Seeing the little mermaid going away, Bai Su flipped through the bracelet in his hand. The heroine will have to go on her own next journey, and when she does go on a land expedition, it will not be so easy to come back.

    Speaking of it, after being here for so long, I have never been to the most famous Seagod Temple here to see and see, but Ariel's bracelet reminded me to wake up. I heard that the Trident of the Sea King is also in the innermost layer of the Sea God Temple, only the royal family can enter, it should be very worth seeing...

    Thinking of this, Bai Su squinted his eyes and walked toward the cave where he lived with the bracelet.

    A few days later, a shocking news broke out of the sea king's royal city. The trident that had been placed in the sea god's hall had disappeared.

.It is necessary to know that only the royal family can enter the inner palace of the Seagod Temple where the trident is placed. This incident was discovered when the royal family's elder went to worship, so the elder immediately went to Rex's bedroom to report the matter.