13.14

Bai Su nodded, walked slowly over, handed the flower in his hand to Si Chen opposite, and said, "Yes, this is for you."

    Si Chen heard the words of his sweetheart, looked at the flower in his hand and smiled happily: "This flower is so beautiful, I have never seen it in our place, I will go and put it up now!"

    "Wait!" Bai Su quickly pressed the man's wrist to prevent him from leaving: "I haven't said yet. This flower represents love with us. I give it to you to express my love for you."

    Seeing Bai Su's serious eyes, Si Chen's heart was moved. He nodded vigorously, stroked the position of the hosta on his chest with one hand, and his eyes became firm.

    But before the man could do anything, Bai Su took the lead in taking out a small black box from his pocket and knelt in front of the man on one knee.

.Si Chen was taken aback by Bai Su's movements, and smiled how could Xiao Bai kneel to himself! So he hurriedly tried to lift him up, but was stopped by Bai Su patted the back of his hand.

    Bai Su gave Si Chen a soothing look and said, "Listen to me first."

    Then he opened the box in front of the man. Si Chen saw two silver rings lying quietly in the box. The styles looked very simple, but Bai Su's expression was solemn as if he was doing something important. ceremony.

    As if he had realized something, the man's breathing was a little short, staring at Bai Su quietly, waiting for his next words.

    "Si Chen, I now ask you to be my eternal companion and stay with me forever. If you want, accept this ring!"

.Although he had expected that the sweetheart might want to woo him, Si Chen's eyes were red with excitement. He didn't expect the other party to directly say that he would be his partner.

    The violent heartbeat sounded in his ears, and the man was overwhelmed by this huge sense of happiness.

    Why, why does Bai Su always bring himself one surprise after another!

    Taking a deep breath, Si Chen nodded. The young man on the opposite side stood up, took out the slightly larger ring and put it on his finger. As expected, the size was just right. Then Bai Su motioned Si Chen to put on the ring for himself.

    Looking at the ring on his finger, Bai Su smiled brilliantly, and leaned over to give his lover a sweet kiss.

    Si Chen kissed him back vigorously, and then he had the opportunity to take out the box with the red jade hairpin in his arms.

.Bai Su knew the customs of the Soul Power Continent, so the moment he saw the host, he knew that his lover originally planned to show love today, hoping that he would bond with him.

    What kind of tacit understanding made them choose this day at the same time.

    Bai Su sighed and reached out to take the red hosta. The hairpin is warm and rosy, and you can see that it is top grade at a glance, and the carving on it has taken a lot of thought.

    "Xiaobai, you should know what I want, but it's a pity that your hair won't need this hosta, but as long as you are willing to accept it!" Si Chen said affectionately.

    "I can renew it for you!"

    Bai Su said without hesitation, he squeezed Si Chen's hand tightly. "I am really happy that you can give this hosta to me. From now on, we will be each other's lover!"

.Seeing his sweetheart's red eyes, Si Chen's heart was touched, and the feeling of communicating with each other was really wonderful. He couldn't help but kissed the soft and delicious lips of the other party, and held Bai Su firmly in his arms for the first time.