10.8

Seeing that Bai Su was satisfied with his food, Qin Jianchen couldn't help but stop. He looked at the other person intently, with a smile on his face and asked, "How does it taste, and how about your appetite?"

    Bai Su nodded hurriedly: "It's pretty good. It seems that Mr. Qin's food here is very good. I'm afraid I will be reluctant to think about it soon."

    Reluctant to think about Shu? That's the best!

    The man thought in his heart, with a deeper smile in his eyes: "Mr. Bai don't always call me Mr. Qin, it seems a bit of fun. We are not purely hired, just get along with friends, it's better to call me..."

    "How about I call you Brother Chen?" Bai Su teased him deliberately.

    The man was stunned when he heard the words, and when Bai Su called out again "Brother Chen." His heart trembled unconsciously, and the roots of his ears were a little hot and said, "Okay."

."Don't just talk about me, don't you still call me Mr. Bai." Bai Su took a sip of the cold juice and said with squinting eyes.

    "Isn't it? Just take it as my nickname to you, I think it's pretty cute." The man said, and he blinked at Bai Su.

    This man! The villain's boss who has grown an evil face is actually showing cuteness to himself! It's too foul!

    Bai Su felt that he was hit in an instant, suppressing the urge to kiss a man in the past, coughed and said, "You like it."

    Sure enough, casual sultry will always be slapped back.

    "Did you live in Anping Village since you were young? Where did you go to school?"

.Qin Jianchen spoke casually and asked about Bai Su's past. Although a lot of information has been written, he still hopes to hear Bai Su say it personally. This is also a way for them to enhance their feelings.

    "There is also a school in the town, although it's not big."

    The two days of getting along has made them very familiar, and Bai Su is very frank with Qin Jianchen. It's just that he didn't overemphasize the peculiarities of the Bai family, but it was enough to satisfy the curiosity of men.

    "After talking so much, I am a little curious, Brother Chen, have you always lived in such a big house by yourself?"

    Seeing the man nodding, Bai Su continued to ask: "What about uncle and auntie?"

    "They have passed away."

    Qin Jianchen turned his head uncomfortably when he answered, without looking directly into Bai Su's eyes. .During this period of time, the news on the Internet is flying all over the sky, and I don’t know if the people on the other side have seen it.

    Bai Su actually wanted to have an in-depth chat with his lover. He knew that it was a topic that the other party didn't want to bring up. After trying twice, the man avoided it and he didn't continue.

    Although he got the target's information as soon as he came here, the above only said that Qin Jianchen's childhood was unsatisfactory.

    After being adopted, the Qin family only used him as a tool for the future of their children to train. But in the end, what kind of life the man lived in the past, he did not explain in detail, it seems that this should be a pain in the other party's heart.

    After this question, there was a weird silence between the two for a long time, and the atmosphere became a bit stiff for a while. .In the end, Bai Su made a round and said: "I have eaten, and it is getting late now, and it is time to go back to rest earlier, thank you Brother Chen for the hospitality!"